Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    granted he hasn't taken many shots but damn i don't think i've seen edwards make a shot yet. he was a preseason star and so far that's about it.

someone needs to explain to me why wanamaker is getting 21 minutes and edwards got 15 after being on fire in the 3rd/4th quarter? I don't understand stevens fascination with wanamaker.

Hayward playing like the Hayward of old...I love it

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    someone needs to explain to me why wanamaker is getting 21 minutes and edwards got 15 after being on fire in the 3rd/4th quarter? I don't understand stevens fascination with wanamaker.
    Wanamaker, Edwards and Semi should not be regular members of NBA rotations.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Wanamaker, Edwards and Semi should not be regular members of NBA rotations.
    I'm ok with Wannamaker as this years back-up PG, but after this season, bye bye... He'll always find a spot on an NBA roster going forward...

What's wrong with Edwards...???

Semi has absolutely gotten worse since his rookie season... He seems like he's playing for his life, but it's not working out so good for him...

Javonte has a lot to learn... I thought his defense would be better, but the 5 minute snap shot last night is telling to me... I still would have liked to see Strus rather than Green on the roster...
    Last edited by Forever35; 11-06-2019 at 06:00 PM.
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

The Cavs are bad, but their backcourt of Sexton and Garland is something to watch in a couple of years... They are tiny, but they play like 6'6" defenders...

I've always liked Larry Nance, he should be on a better contending team... 10ppg and 6rpg is a nice piece to a good bench...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

I can see Stevens reluctance to give RWII more minutes, but he seems to be on the cusp of really showing his ability if he were given those extra minutes... He's too raw to come in for short spurts and get into a good rhythm... I'd love to see Stevens go past his 5-6 minute spurts too end qtr's... Let him end a qtr but start and stay in for the following qtr for maybe another 5 minutes...
    Last edited by Forever35; 11-06-2019 at 05:41 PM.

Reggie Lewis

It was good to see Hayward keep getting the ball fed to him...

I think Hayward went from 16ppg to 20ppg after last night...

Unlike last season where a loss looked like the end of the world to Kyrie which probably spilled into the locker room, this season looks to be a constant growth game after game whether it's a W or a L...
    Last edited by Forever35; 11-06-2019 at 05:46 PM.

Reggie Lewis

The bench is obviously the concern, so what to do to get points from it...??? IMO, have Kanter come off the bench and let Theis continue to start...Kanter has shown he could come off the bench and score the ball... On the flipside, having Kanter start make Theis and RWIII a good front court combo...

Smart is taking the most fg attempts this season, but he needs to take quality shots in order for the bench to successful...

IMO, Stevens is doing a good job getting his rotations in during the game, but Semi becomes non-existent offensively which definitely hurts the reserves...

JT - 35mpg, Kemba - 34mpg, Hayward 34mpg and JB getting close to 30mpg is not going to cut it for an entire season... I know those numbers will decrease hopefully sooner rather than later...

IMO, Smart is the only guy that can probably play 48mpg each night, defend the other teams best player, be a facilitator and still be fresh for the next game...

Should Smart keep starting and have JB come off the bench...??? JB will be the offensive go to guy off the bench... IMO, that will alleviate the fga log jam with the first unit... Have him replace Kemba...
    Last edited by Forever35; 11-06-2019 at 06:10 PM.

Reggie Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    The bench is obviously the concern, so what to do to get points from it...??? IMO, have Kanter come off the bench and let Theis continue to start...Kanter has shown he could come off the bench and score the ball... On the flipside, having Kanter start make Theis and RWIII a good front court combo...

Smart is taking the most fg attempts this season, but he needs to take quality shots in order for the bench to successful...

IMO, Stevens is doing a good job getting his rotations in during the game, but Semi becomes non-existent offensively which definitely hurts the reserves...

JT - 35mpg, Kemba - 34mpg, Hayward 34mpg and JB getting close to 30mpg is not going to cut it for an entire season... I know those numbers will decrease hopefully sooner rather than later...

IMO, Smart is the only guy that can probably play 48mpg each night, defend the other teams best player, be a facilitator and still be fresh for the next game...

Should Smart keep starting and have JB come off the bench...??? JB will be the offensive go to guy off the bench... IMO, that will alleviate the fga log jam with the first unit... Have him replace Kemba...
    Can't argue with this at all

RWIII starting with Theis and Kanter would be most ideal. When Tatum/Hayward/Brown/Walker are all in, there are already way too many perimeter scorers in the starting lineup, so RWIII is the perfect fit with them as a rebounder, rim defender and for alley oops

Green finally showing off tonight

Poirier needs to spend time with Kanter a bit, he's got no soft touch at all lol

I can see why Vincent porier never plays. He's got the worst inside game ever. Can't even make a lay in. Even with a blow out that's very annoying to see

meanwhile Green scores 12 pts in 12 mins. Get him more PT.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast