Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast
    Wtf they better not blow this game too
    Last edited by bosox1899; 09-19-2020 at 10:30 PM.

These guys have got to be the dumbest players in the league. They're going to blow this game. This team is pathetic

Only negative things to say bosox?

Last night was the first time in the series when the Celtics got punched they punched back! Hayward being back was solid, no minutes for Semi and only 10 for Wannamaker. Tatum and Brown kept their foot on the gas. They need to keep playing like that for a chance to win this series.

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    Only negative things to say bosox?

Last night was the first time in the series when the Celtics got punched they punched back! Hayward being back was solid, no minutes for Semi and only 10 for Wannamaker. Tatum and Brown kept their foot on the gas. They need to keep playing like that for a chance to win this series.
    this team does not know how to finish a game. People hopefully will start to realize that stevens is not that good of a coach. I mean any coach with half a brain would not go for 2 in that situation. that call right there did it in for me.
    Last edited by bosox1899; 09-23-2020 at 09:42 PM.

tonight has been a pathetic night for both these teams. i hate it when they give them all these days off. Their rhythm is way off

this team is a turnover machine. every possession they turn it over.

anyone notice how the heat always come back on us when we're up by 10+ points but now that the C's are down, they can't come back? because all they can do is turn the ball over.
    Last edited by bosox1899; 09-23-2020 at 11:17 PM.

they are definitely sloppy as ****

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    this team does not know how to finish a game. People hopefully will start to realize that stevens is not that good of a coach. I mean any coach with half a brain would not go for 2 in that situation. that call right there did it in for me.
    My point was more that you only come here to post negative stuff.....would enjoy some more variety of posts from you man

Definitely agree tho turnovers have been killing us this series. And just to think we missed on Herro over a coin flip

Definitely agree tho turnovers have been killing us this series. And just to think we missed on Herro over a coin flip
    yeah missing Herro on a coin flip and choosing Olynyk over Giannis... just imagine lol.

Lol yeah....I mean the Giannis thing was a shot in the dark, nobody expected him to turn into what he is now(the greatest regular season player lol) and that draft was such a **** show too

But if youíre going to trade up in that draft for Kelly then why not trade up late year for Herro after missing out(if teams wanted to) we didnít need 4 rookies this year and another 4 this year....consolidate some picks Danny

seriously, whats the point of getting all of those picks if you don't maximize their potential. Probably wouldn't even have had to give up the Langford pick to move up a couple spots either, and probably will land one of Grant/Langford with the next pick anyway. Assuming we gave up the Langford and Waters pick to move up a few spots and given that the Tatum and Brown picks were both Nets (I'm not going to second guess Brown over Murray after the fact, but personally I had Giannis way higher than Kelly), we could have had a devastating team already. I at least forgive him for not trading everything away for Davis or Kawhi since they straight up said they won't stay here and at least Kawhi we know 100% would have left. Throw in Bol Bol who every Celtics fan wanted instead of Carson Edwards. We'd be winning the title this year.

C Theis/Rob Williams/Bol Bol
    PF Antetokoumpo/Grant Williams
    SF Tatum/Ojeyele
    SG Brown/Herro
    PG Walker/Wanamaker

I assume Giannis' brothers would all be here as backups too haha

Oh well.

My point was more that you only come here to post negative stuff.....would enjoy some more variety of posts from you man
    It's hard to with this team sometimes. They keep making the same mistakes game after game. Tonight was a good win though. Luckily they had the big lead because you saw them make those mistakes again. 1 out of every 4 possessions they turn it over it seems

about f'n time they didn't blow a huge lead!

Kemba walker is not a max contract player and this series is showing that

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast