Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    if he wants that, he needs to hit the gym.
    I thought he tried to bulk up in the offseason? In a few years I'm sure he will. He'll be like bryson dechambeau in golf

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    I thought he tried to bulk up in the offseason? In a few years I'm sure he will. He'll be like bryson dechambeau in golf
    he did, he's gotten stronger this year versus the past two. But still way too soft to rise to that top dog level that he wants to be and has the potential to be.

Just don't know how to close out games, that's where the youth shows and where you really miss Hayward. As good as Tatum is/was last night still young. Took that 3 about two steps over half then tried to do the fade away over Bam who's got like a 10 foot wingspan. I love the kid but 2 ill-advised shots late in the game. And he probably should have drove at the end of regulation instead of trying another long 3.

This team and especially Tatum needs to learn to close out games. If itís a close game in the 4th we are losing.

Wanna see a little more fire from Stevens too

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    Just don't know how to close out games, that's where the youth shows and where you really miss Hayward. As good as Tatum is/was last night still young. Took that 3 about two steps over half then tried to do the fade away over Bam who's got like a 10 foot wingspan. I love the kid but 2 ill-advised shots late in the game. And he probably should have drove at the end of regulation instead of trying another long 3.
    precisely.

last night was a good learning experience for the kid - he's got get a lot stronger this offseason so he can rise to the elite level and also think through situational offense better, which is equally on Stevens for not directing him there.

same old **** with these guys every night. get a big lead then carelessly dribble and turn it over. these guys suck

wow no idea how this team made it to the east finals. these guys suck horribly

also stevens sucks as a coach. robert williams was doing pretty well yet he barely plays and theis is sucking it up out there yet he's playing big minutes. then you have ojeleye getting minutes when he's useless. and to think we're stuck with stevens for whatever many years he signed his extension

that's the difference between the celtics and heat. the heat have guys that can make the clutch shots. the celtics as has been proven time after time can't hit the clutch shots down the stretch. so pathetic.

that last offensive play there has put a nail in it for me. stevens is such a horrible coach. down by 5 with 7 seconds left and he goes for 2? there's no words that can describe how idiotic he is. I just hope Ainge sees all these poor decisions stevens has made throughout this season and the previous ones. Definitely explains why they haven't won a championship, that's for sure.

C's went into complete ***** mode after the refs screwed them several calls in a row and never recovered. that was just terrible.

Horrible game....

Choke city again. Still just a young team. Find a way to lose instead of win, that 3rd quarter was the early nail in the coffin.

Marcus Smart is right like I don't know what is goin on with us...if we just on some ******** but we ain't playing with urgency

Two missed layups. These guys blow

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast