Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    8-1 and facing the Wizards let's make it 9-1

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Did a quick search... Pierce or even LeBron never had a game like that... I guess that was a good question, except...

Larry Bird did have a 1 for 15 game, if that means anything to you...
    it does. though in reply to your last post, i don't remember anyone saying walker and tatum sucked. I said they were sucking it up last night which they were but walker certainly came alive in the 2nd half.

monday it was tatum who couldn't hit a shot, now it's brown tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    monday it was tatum who couldn't hit a shot, now it's brown tonight.
    That didn't take long

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    That didn't take long

Holy **** you all are such snowflakes. I made a factual observation at the time. Brown could not hit a shot. I didn't say he sucked and what not. I'm sick of you people getting your panties in a bunch because of a statement

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    Holy **** you all are such snowflakes. I made a factual observation at the time. Brown could not hit a shot. I didn't say he sucked and what not. I'm sick of you people getting your panties in a bunch because of a statement
    No your the ****ing snowflake. A melted one that turned into a puddle to be exact. I said that because he caught fire not because you whine more than my five year old niece. I've never came at you once bro but seeing that is all I need to know

Good day sir

One More Time

Anyways. Man this team! Feels good to have the Scrappy Celtics back. Can't wait till we play Philly again

One More Time

9-1 and now we face the Warriors tomorrow!!! God it feels so damn good especially being on a winning streak!!!

Is this gonna be that trap game we fall into?

Kemba needs to stop jacking up 3 after 3 and try to make some easier shots so he can see the ball into the basket. He's like 1 for 10 or something like that.

Even when they play a team who's missing three of its best players they still find a way to lose.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

ha Kemba took that advice and took over the 4th...

Even when they struggle or have a bad game they find a way to win, that's the sign of a real good team. I am not a Wannamker fan at all, maybe he'll grow on me lol. I wasn't a Smart fan until this year, now I love him. Not making as many stupid plays or taking bad shots, actually shooting well from 3. What a fun team to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    Even when they struggle or have a bad game they find a way to win, that's the sign of a real good team. I am not a Wannamker fan at all, maybe he'll grow on me lol. I wasn't a Smart fan until this year, now I love him. Not making as many stupid plays or taking bad shots, actually shooting well from 3. What a fun team to watch.
    Not a big Wanamaker fan either for this team. But more in the playoffs. I think extra ball handlers help in the regular season.

But come playoff time, Walker/Brown/Hayward/Tatum/Smart will all play extended minutes. If each of them plays 35 minutes per game there’s only 17 minutes left at the PG/SG/SF/PF spots. Figure that some will go to Theis as a PF in two big man lineups. So all in all we’re going to need either a guard or wing to just fill in 10ish minutes with those top guys. And I think those guys would be best complimented by a 3 and D player so I’d like to see us acquire one.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Only a matter of time before smart cost them a game. Glad i didn't watch the game today. That was pathetic

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast