Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Tatum and Brown suck. I mean not really but they were non-factors in the second half. Tatum made a late 3, but just a lot of turnovers and bricks. Tough matchup when you have 3 small forwards and a pg with Embiid out there and that's without Horford. We need some inside help or it'll be a quick playoff exit.

I don't for the life of me understand why Stevens didn't use his last time-out before JT was having trouble inbounding the ball which ended up a steal by Philly... The ball would have been advanced and with 27 seconds on the clock... Plenty of time to get a good play in motion...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    I don't for the life of me understand why Stevens didn't use his last time-out before JT was having trouble inbounding the ball which ended up a steal by Philly... The ball would have been advanced and with 27 seconds on the clock... Plenty of time to get a good play in motion...
    I'm prob in the minority but i believe Stevens is overrated as a coach. He's smart but kind of poor as a head coach. Think he'd make a great assistant coach however.

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    I'm prob in the minority but i believe Stevens is overrated as a coach. He's smart but kind of poor as a head coach. Think he'd make a great assistant coach however.
    I don't think he's overrated just doesn't have the pieces around him.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

he's definitely overrated, but its also a sign of the times. The NBA doesn't exactly have a lot of great coaches like back in the 90s when coaching was probably at its peak. Stevens is still arguably the second or third best coach in the league.

Every year this team has the same makeup. ****** offense, good defense except the defense can't guard bigs worth a ****. Can't stand watching this team consistently suck on offense.

I hope Hayward just has some soreness because I always say that foot injuries and basketball are a terrible combo... DA says the discomfort is near the toe which probably means it will be an issue all season...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

How much does the absence of Marcus hurt us offensively? I mean we all know his % and selection isn't the best but without him in the game everyone has to try a little bit harder to get those steals rebounds and other tangible plays. Just my 2

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

I thought Langford looked great in his minutes vs det

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    I thought Langford looked great in his minutes vs det
    Keep Romeo away from the injury league (g-league)...

You can tell how Stevens handles rookies and projects when they are on the floor... Keep them in the corner for dish outs... Did it with JB and AB... The difference with Romeo is he has the ability to get his own shot and is successful getting to the rim...

Reggie Lewis

Romeo Langfords development is very important. As is that of all the young guys - Robert Williams, Grant Williams, Carson Edwards, Tacko Fall, Jevonte Green. It seems like our core going forward for the longer term is going to be Tatum, Brown, Smart, Kemba and maybe Hayward depending on the contract situation. So those young guys, along with our future 1st rounders, either will provide the depth behind them or the trade chips to land more talent at the top of the roster.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Romeo must be really impressing the coaching staff at practice... Stevens is bringing him along like he did with Smart and JB... Heavy minutes during important stretches...

Reggie Lewis

I mean for me the win was never even in doubt. I mean I already knew our team would beat the Raptors especially on Christmas Day. Brown continuing to show why he was worth his contract...the man put up 31 but also Brown is playing unbelievably well. Future All Star as far as I'm concerned.

Houston thought the same thing.

This has been a weird/confusing rookie class but its growing on me.

Grant Williams is a nice player. He does all the small things right. They were saying a couple nights ago that he has the highest defensive ranking in the NBA? Interesting. He was really bad on offense to start the year, but ever since he finally hit his first three hes been good. Shooting .60/.41/.83 since then. Its only been 7 games but seeing the improvement is nice.

Langford also has me excited. Kid has a lot of potential. Hes going to be a fun player to watch grow.

Edwards might contribute next year a little. Solid backup PG in year 3 or 4 I think.

Waters is cool but his size will hold him back.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast