Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Lets see

Bruins lose last night

Celtics lose tonight against the Kings

Patriots???

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Surprised not to see Kemba as aggressive...

I can't figure why JB's game is much more comfortable in the offensive system than JT's...??? I know JT is an iso dominant player, but other than the 4th qtr's it looks difficult for him to get into the offenses rhythm... He should be 1st and 4th qtr heavy with scoring... Get out of the gate like Hield did tonight and then have your way after that... Not necessarily scoring the ball, but the closer the defender gets to him defensively the more of an impact he can make moving the ball around... IMO, that's why the team is having a difficult time starting off...

Smart did so many great things tonight except the 1 for 8... IMO, he found his comfortable spots behind the arc, now he needs to be consistent with the distances... He'll hit one 24ft from either wing than shoot the next one from 27ft, than one straight on from 28ft and then knock another down back from 24ft...

I have learned to love Wannamaker... He's a steady presence that looks to score the ball... Some people don't like him but besides being a solid PG he brings something better to the table... Once he's in and starts to push the ball and looks to score it keeps all the potential double teams away... His man cannot leave him for a second... That 15ft pull-up keeps an opposing player honest...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Looking forward to seeing Kemba and Booker going nuts tomorrow night...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

Well it had to end sometime, I was just hoping it wasn't gonna be until the Clippers game. Just don't go on a 3-4 game losing streak. Smart definitely had a bad game, the worst thing for me when he got the rebound at the end and we were up 1, why would he try to go up instead of just dribbling out for a good shot and running the clock down.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    Well it had to end sometime, I was just hoping it wasn't gonna be until the Clippers game. Just don't go on a 3-4 game losing streak. Smart definitely had a bad game, the worst thing for me when he got the rebound at the end and we were up 1, why would he try to go up instead of just dribbling out for a good shot and running the clock down.
    That's how I feel,don't get into streaks of wins/losses.It is a long season try to keep consistent and the season is gonna be a good one.They learn to play as a team and should be fine,get into too much distraction about minutes and spots then I could see trouble.

Out of all the recent games I thought for sure Booker was going to have another career game last night... The defense on him was great...

Reggie Lewis

great defense in the first half making up for terrible shooting

Last edited by BSF101; 11-21-2019 at 01:55 AM.

One of the Biggest Choke Jobs I've seen from this team.

They were up by what 8? at one point with less than 3 minutes left in the 4th and yet find a way to lose in OT.

more like the refs handed the Clippers the W

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    more like the refs handed the Clippers the W
    That plus they chocked the game away.

Re-watched the game...

- In the final 4 minutes JT touched the ball 2 times... 2nd time was the 3 to tie... That is why the C's lost the game... Not because no Hayward, not because Kemba was off, not because Smart was 1 for 11 from 3, not because of Lou Williams and definitely not because of an upheld call...

They lost because JT did not have the ball more in the final 4 minutes or the entire game, end of story...

I'd even go so far to say that JT should have had Kobe treatment last night... He should have had the ball at the top of the key and making the offensive decisions... Spread the team out and let JT drive, drive and kick or pull up... Jayson Tatum should have had at least 40 points last night and if so the C's beat the Clips easily... I'd be frustrated as hell if I'm JT watching that game on film...

Reggie Lewis

I donít think we lost for any ONE reason but all of them combined. Mostly due to this team being young/inexperienced in winning/closing out games. Itís a early regular season game Iím not stressing it and neither should they.

They had ďmr 4th quarterĒ guys on their team in years past, yes they went on playoff run without them but did they win and close it out? Nope. Yes Kemba is a Vet but came from a franchise with no winning tradition.

Forever35 - I donít think he should be frustrated at all. Itís a learning curve. If you think he should be than youíre probably the only one in Boston that misses Kyrie.

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post

Forever35 - I donít think he should be frustrated at all. Itís a learning curve.
    IMO, he's ready to breakout... Learning curve really doesn't fit into this point... Last season was his learning curve... He worked out with Kobe and I definitely see a lot of Kobe in him... JT is an alpha...

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    If you think he should be than youíre probably the only one in Boston that misses Kyrie.
    I don't get this statement...???

As for Kyrie, I was happy we got him and I was even happier when he left...

Reggie Lewis

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast