Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Thank goodness Lowry fouled out...

A game 7 down to the wire...

I wonder if Miami goes with a box and 1 against Kemba... That really f'd him up...

Nurse is a helluva coach...

Hopefully JB is alright when he wakes up today...

Smart was awesome...

GWill played like a vet the last of the 4th...

Good to see Hayward out of quarantine...

JT needs to work on his dribbling while driving this off season... He did have a HELLUVA game though... He's gonna have quite a few triple doubles in the near future...

I'd like to see Kanter get minutes against Miami... Force their hand to go big the same way Toronto did when they plugged in Gasol... Let Adebayo try to guard him in the paint... Kanter can shoot the 3...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

I was about to say I think Kanter could have a big role in this series but I was thinking put him in as soon as bam sits. Kelly ainít stopping home in the paint

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    JT needs to work on his dribbling while driving this off season... He did have a HELLUVA game though... He's gonna have quite a few triple doubles in the near future...
    Dribbling, bulking up and attacking on the drive through physical play. Basically he should be trying to add a lot more Lebron/Giannis elements into his game so he doesn't always have to rely on finesse play.

why can't Kemba shoot this postseason

The C's are finally gonna win a 3rd qtr...!!!
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

This forum has dried out... Time to move on...

Reggie Lewis

Walker blows. As good as tatum is he never makes the buzzer beating clutch shot.

Miami makes every wide open 3, celtics miss every wide open 3

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    Walker blows. As good as tatum is he never makes the buzzer beating clutch shot.
    doesn't help that you're tied with the last possession and he goes for a Steph Curry 3. What the hell was going through his head there?

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    doesn't help that you're tied with the last possession and he goes for a Steph Curry 3. What the hell was going through his head there?
    Seems to be the go to shot for everyone. Toronto did it last series too. Run the clock down and go for the 3

They blew this game. Typical celtics style.

Tatum getting a nice lesson from the Heat tonight, get physically manhandled by Jimmy and then Bam. Hit that weight room hard this offseason.

Man this offense is so f'n hard to watch late in games. Dribble dribble dribble til 5 seconds on the shot clock throw up a shot that has no chance then let the other team hit a wide open 3, repeat until game is tied. So ugly. Let this one slip away.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    Man this offense is so f'n hard to watch late in games. Dribble dribble dribble til 5 seconds on the shot clock throw up a shot that has no chance then let the other team hit a wide open 3, repeat until game is tied. So ugly. Let this one slip away.
    That is exactly my gripe with these guys. I wish Tatum would have broke bam's ****ing wrist though with that dunk.

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    That is exactly my gripe with these guys. I wish Tatum would have broke bam's ****ing wrist though with that dunk.
    if he wants that, he needs to hit the gym.

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast