Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Towns proved last night why he is one of the best players at the 5 position...but then again so did Andre Drummond last night...Drummond is a beast on the glass 32 points 23 rebounds like ****
    I haven't really watched the progression of Drummond but lord he was a beast. He has a surprisingly good face up/dribble drive game for someone so big.

Quote Originally Posted by c.c. View Post
    This Thunder team can compete this year. One more scorer added would be nice.

Unfortunately they plan to tank this year.
    i was looking at the starting 5 and if healthy its really solid. that bench is pretty bad though.

Quote Originally Posted by strahan92osi72 View Post
    Towns being able to drain 3's consistently now? Look out league, may have an early serious MVP Candidate.
    define consistent after 1 game?

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Towns proved last night why he is one of the best players at the 5 position...but then again so did Andre Drummond last night...Drummond is a beast on the glass 32 points 23 rebounds like ****
    nobody proved anything after 1 game lol come onnnnnnn

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    define consistent after 1 game?
    His 3 pointer looked smooth as silk. You're telling me guys can't improve? He's only 23 years old and already was a force. How a guy his size being able to shoot the 3 at a 7-11 clip? That's scary, that's all I'm saying.

His 3 pointer looked smooth as silk. You're telling me guys can't improve? He's only 23 years old and already was a force. How a guy his size being able to shoot the 3 at a 7-11 clip? That's scary, that's all I'm saying.
    100% guys can improve. the dude is full of talent and potential. i just dont wanna hear that noise after 1 game against the nets. is it ok if i come in and say hes trash when he goes 0-8? he also needs to learn how to protect the paint, thats more important anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    100% guys can improve. the dude is full of talent and potential. i just dont wanna hear that noise after 1 game against the nets. is it ok if i come in and say hes trash when he goes 0-8? he also needs to learn how to protect the paint, thats more important anyway.
    Fair enough. Maybe I should've worded it better. If he shoots the 3 like that consistently this year, given how well rounded the rest of his game is, he's gonna be an MVP Candidate for sure.

Towns impressed but then so did Drummond

6 and 5 on my picks. tough day

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    I haven't really watched the progression of Drummond but lord he was a beast. He has a surprisingly good face up/dribble drive game for someone so big.
    He is a very good passer too. If rare to see a big man that is a total brick layer have those skills

So nice to have Murray back. Changes the game defensively

Fair enough. Maybe I should've worded it better. If he shoots the 3 like that consistently this year, given how well rounded the rest of his game is, he's gonna be an MVP Candidate for sure.
    even still i doubt hes an MVP candidate. The Wolves are gonna be a 7-8 seed if they get in. He can prob contend for all 2nd team though. that should be realistic. he has already built a bit of a reputation of a player so its gonna take more than a season of improved play for him to make that kind of major leap.

Luke Kennerd has 30 last night. He is an MIP candidate for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Jokic with 3 fouls about 4 minutes in
    Force your coach to take you out so you can single handedly take them out in the fourth.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456