Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Trade Deadline

Trade Deadline

Per Dan Graziano, Bills are on the hunt for a WR. Anyone we should go for? I am thinking it could be more of an out-of-nowhere player.

Also curious to see if they go after a pass rusher.

Thoughts?

I probably wouldn’t add to the defence. No need.

The offence needs help though.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I probably wouldn’t add to the defence. No need.

The offence needs help though.
    I would only because the strength of the upcoming draft is WR. Currently, there are about 6 projected to go in the 1st round.

If they don't trade for a pass rusher, they should sign one in free agency instead.

Josh Gordon anyone?

If we see a trade, I would be incredibly surprised if it is a WR. What would be the point? The only logic to getting a wide receiver is if we find someone a lot faster than Brown. Perhaps then Bean thinks the speed down the sideline will be able to catch up to all the overthrows.

Pass Rusher would be our best bet. As I said to start the year, Oliver will need another force on the line, to take away the attention he will get. Which is why his only sack has been the sack on a WR, getting ready to throw. A Pass rusher will help an already dominate defense, but a WR, wont really help our offense. The guys we have now are not dropping passes and they are open down the field.

There’s a decent guard on the market after being released by the jets.

Sign him up for RG.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Smuggler View Post
    Per Dan Graziano, Bills are on the hunt for a WR. Anyone we should go for? I am thinking it could be more of an out-of-nowhere player.

Also curious to see if they go after a pass rusher.

Thoughts?
    The fact that we're even having to say this and ask these questions should render a definitive conclusion as to how well McD & Beane have built this team on their watch.

About the only argument that people have for them is that they've corrected our cap situation, to which my response is, yes, and so have the Fins

Quote Originally Posted by Wings & Bleu View Post
    The fact that we're even having to say this and ask these questions should render a definitive conclusion as to how well McD & Beane have built this team on their watch.

About the only argument that people have for them is that they've corrected our cap situation, to which my response is, yes, and so have the Fins
    This post is just silly. The amount of talent on the defensive side of the ball especially is considerably better than it was before they got here. They weren't going to fix everything in one off-season or even two. This team was in bad, bad shape. We're 5-2 and looking at the playoffs and a defense that will finish top 5 despite still need some pass rush help. They've done their jobs well.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu