Game 4 Vs. Pacers
    Monday October 28th
    7:00 PM
    FSDT

Game 5 @ Raptors
    Wednesday October 30th
    7:30 PM
    FSDT+

Blake Griffin (left hamstring, posterior knee soreness) will be sidelined through the first week of November.
    We knew about the hamstring injury, but this is the first time knee soreness is being mentioned, which is fairly concerning for a guy with as many knee issues as Blake. He'll be targeting a return sometime around Nov. 4, and in the meantime, Markieff Morris and Christian Wood figure to pick up the slack in his absence.
    Markieff Morris (low back tightness) is being listed as questionable for Wednesday's game vs. the Pacers.
    Blake Griffin (knee, hamstring) is set to miss the first few weeks of the season, and if Morris joins him on the sidelines for Detroit's season opener, they'll be extremely thin at the power forward position. Christian Wood could make for an intriguing DFS target if that's the case. Check back for another update on Morris following Wednesday's shootaround.
    Sekou Doumbouya (concussion) has been ruled out for Wednesday's game vs. the Pacers.
    He still hasn't practiced so this isn't surprising. He won't be a rotation player to start the year.
    via rotoworld
    Detroit sports suck. Detroit sports luck sucks.

Call an exorcist! Andre is possessed!

Jesus 32 and 23 for Andre. 30 for Kennard as well. I love it, will it last? Probably not but for the moment that was great.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Jesus 32 and 23 for Andre. 30 for Kennard as well. I love it, will it last? Probably not but for the moment that was great.
    Yeah I don't wanna go nuts after game 1, but it's cool to see a road win against a solid team to start the year. D Rose looked good, too

Dre is the first player since Barkley to have a 30/20 game on opening night, and Kennard is the first bench guy to score 30 on opening night since Barbosa in '06

We'll probably have a hot start and then when Blake comes back we'll lose lol

Drummond last night went off...32 points 23 rebounds...like this guy a beast on the defensive end

Kennard shot is so smooth looks like it's going in every time.

Also... why the **** did we play Blake in the preseason knowing he has knee issues... like are they seriosuly that dumb? Dude was playing in the playoffs on 1 leg... he plays the first 2 preseason games and gets hurt... nice!

and back to earth

That was quicker than I expected. I honestly thought the 76ers game would be the one to send us crashing.

Great defense down the stretch versus Indiana. Way too many turnovers though, 19 will do them in against better teams (Indiana, for example, will be better once Oladipo gets back).

Great defense down the stretch versus Indiana. Way too many turnovers though, 19 will do them in against better teams (Indiana, for example, will be better once Oladipo gets back).
    yeah we're fortunate to play them 3 times in the first few weeks before Oladipo comes back

although, Blake is out, so it kinda evens out

Go Pistons!

D Rose playin like the D Rose of old

Getting blown out by the Wizards. The Wizards. I can't emphasize how much I hate our sports teams. Yet here I am willing to do this again Wednesday.

*Yes I know they are down a few players.

Getting blown out by the Wizards. The Wizards. I can't emphasize how much I hate our sports teams. Yet here I am willing to do this again Wednesday.

*Yes I know they are down a few players.
    Am I crazy or do we ALWAYS lose to the Wizards? I'm talking years and years of results, it feels like we ALWAYS lose to them

edit: not to knock Bruce Brown, but I wonder if management regrets cutting Joe Johnson, he'd be our starter right now

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Am I crazy or do we ALWAYS lose to the Wizards? I'm talking years and years of results, it feels like we ALWAYS lose to them

edit: not to knock Bruce Brown, but I wonder if management regrets cutting Joe Johnson, he'd be our starter right now
    It does feel that way but I gues we are both wrong:
    https://www.landofbasketball.com/hea...log_season.htm

The mid 2010's make sense, those Pistons squads were horrible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast