Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    Browns win... but ....

WTF JUST HAPPENED
    What happened??? Lol I turned it off last min

So the Steelers and Browns played one of the shittiest game of the season... a lot of players got injured, and a few players went stupid and will be suspended for multiple games... itís been a good Thursday evening for Raider Nation.

Updated Standings...

The rest of the AFC - and remaining notable opponents
    NE (8-1) - PHI, DAL, HOU, KC, BUF
    BAL (7-2) - HOU, LAR, SF, BUF, PIT
    HOU (6-3) - BAL, IND, NE
    KC (6-4) - at LAC, OAK, at NE, DEN, at CHI, vs LAC
    ----------------------------------------------
    BUF (6-3) - DAL, BAL, PIT, NE
    OAK (5-4) - CIN, at NYJ, at KC, TEN, JAX, at LAC, at DEN
    --------------------------------------------
    IND (5-4) - HOU, NO, CAR
    TEN (5-5) - IND, OAK, HOU, NO, HOU
    PIT (5-5) - LAR, BUF, BAL
    JAX (4-5) - IND, OAK, IND
    LAC (4-6) - KC, MIN, OAK, KC
    CLE (4-6) - BAL

One more thing... this year the AFC is pretty weak. Looking at past years, the worst record (#6 seed in the AFC playoffs had the following records...)
    2018: IND 10-6
    2017: BUF 9-7
    2016: MIA 10-6 (although HOU won their division with a 9-7 record) OAK was the 5th seed with a 12-4 rec.
    2015: PIT 10-6 (although HOU won their division with a 9-7 record) NYJ missed the playoffs with a 10-6 rec.
    2014: BAL 10-6
    2013: SD 9-7
    2012: CIN 10-6

Seems like a 10-6 record makes it to the playoffs on most years. 9-7 probably even makes it this year.
    Last edited by GeniusLoci; 11-15-2019 at 02:26 AM.

Well Raiders in charge of their own future. always were but Raiders now officially hold the 6th seed.

Just need to keep winning and getting healthy.

The browns are doing us favors in beating the Bills and the Steelers - back 2 back.

On a side note if they are going to suspend Burfict for his hit to the head of a WR for the whole year, then they better susepend a guy who rips head protection off of a highly protected QB and then hits him in the head with it as a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lmao l could watch that over and over

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    The browns are doing us favors in beating the Bills and the Steelers - back 2 back.

On a side note if they are going to suspend Burfict for his hit to the head of a WR for the whole year, then they better susepend a guy who rips head protection off of a highly protected QB and then hits him in the head with it as a weapon.
    Garrett should absolutely be suspended for the rest of the season.

But this has nothing to do with Burfict. Reading all the Twitter comments Raider fans comparing Burfict to this is laughable. Burfict has a long history of dirty plays in the league. Like 6 years +. Burficts season long suspension was based off his history and not the incident itself. He has had so many chances but he continued playing dirty. The league had no choice but to suspend him for the rest of the season

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

^ I agree with the fact that Burficts history is doing him no favors and it will only get worse for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15XcPn1no4k

I guess the point i think is worth considering is that I dont really feel like Burficts hit was intentionally malicious to me, it looks like Doyle is still trying to stand up before he got cleaned out.

Hitting the QB late is a penalty, hitting the QB in the head is a penalty, Hands to the face is a penalty, Ripping off a helmet is a penalty - let alone during a dead ball pulling off a quarter backs helmet, full wind up and a smash to his head with it should be severe in terms of punishment. At this point a season suspension is 6 games for him. That seems a little thin. I guess you never know with NFL decisions these days, Hell they originally gave Ray Rice a 2 game suspension after knocking his wife unconscious with a elevator sucker punch

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Well Raiders in charge of their own future. always were but Raiders now officially hold the 6th seed.
    I want the division.

Wild Card will work, but I hope they are shooting to knock KC off of the AFC West throne.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    ^ I agree with the fact that Burficts history is doing him no favors and it will only get worse for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15XcPn1no4k

I guess the point i think is worth considering is that I dont really feel like Burficts hit was intentionally malicious to me, it looks like Doyle is still trying to stand up before he got cleaned out.

Hitting the QB late is a penalty, hitting the QB in the head is a penalty, Hands to the face is a penalty, Ripping off a helmet is a penalty - let alone during a dead ball pulling off a quarter backs helmet, full wind up and a smash to his head with it should be severe in terms of punishment. At this point a season suspension is 6 games for him. That seems a little thin. I guess you never know with NFL decisions these days, Hell they originally gave Ray Rice a 2 game suspension after knocking his wife unconscious with a elevator sucker punch
    He was getting up but you absolutely cannot justify leading with his helmet... That looked intentional to me. Burfict deserved that suspension

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    What's scary about the Bengals is the fact they are 0-9, there is a very good chance they win at least one game, hope it isn't at our expense.
    This is my worst nightmare this season.

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Lmao l could watch that over and over
    Rudolph first gets his helmet torn off and beat over the head with it, then a second Brownie comes in and shoves him to the ground, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    This is my worst nightmare this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I want the division.

Wild Card will work, but I hope they are shooting to knock KC off of the AFC West throne.
    KC has definitely showed some weakness. Mahomes might not be 100%. Big game coming in KC. We had them in a bad spot last time. We just got stupid for one quarter. Now the DL has a little more experience, and the whole D (whatever is left) has played together for a few games......let's see where this goes.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast