Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Jacobs getting PFF grades like Mack used to get and a lot cheaper
    When we drafted mack he wasn't on a rookie deal? Wooowzers!

What sucks more then anything is playing the Chiefs off the bye week. Andy is money on games after the bye... Who ever made this schedule really hates us, JS.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    When we drafted mack he wasn't on a rookie deal? Wooowzers!
    Let me explain as it appears you are struggling with my comment.

Mack is in Chicago on a 141m 90m guaranteed deal now.

One of the pics we received for Mack we used to draft Jacobs who is on a 11m 6m guaranteed contract.

Jacobs is currently giving us more or at least the same performance impact at a ridiculously lower cost.

Does that help?

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    What sucks more then anything is playing the Chiefs off the bye week. Andy is money on games after the bye... Who ever made this schedule really hates us, JS.
    Schedule is set up for fan favourites to win. Maholmes should have been picked 3 times yesterday not one mention of it on all the news sound bites. He didnít look consistently as good as they are advertising but he sells tickets.

Why do you guys read so much into the schedule? There's probably a program that is run automatically based on the formula. I can't wait for another shot at KC.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Why do you guys read so much into the schedule? There's probably a program that is run automatically based on the formula. I can't wait for another shot at KC.
    I know that there is a complex program they use to come up with schedules... but no matter what any computer program can do, some teams will have certain advantages over others... If I'm not mistaken, the schedule makers review schedules that the computer spits out and decide whether it's acceptable or not... and they keep generating schedules until they find one that's suitable... I'm sure those guys have a certain criteria/guidelines when choosing the schedule that's most suitable... it probably goes something like this...

1. make sure we run the schedule by Brady before we release it to the public...
    2. Jerry Jones reviews it next for approval.
    3. Make sure the Raiders and Bucs schedules are as quirky as possible.

... after all that, we should have some cupcake schedules once we move to Vegas..

Next year we have the following teams on our slate...

HOME: KC, DEN, LAC... MIA, BUF, NO, TB, and a team from the AFC SOUTH (PROBABLY INDY)
    AWAY: KC, DEN, LAC... NYJ, NE, CAR, ATL, and a team from the AFC NORTH (PROBABLY PIT)

More like proly the bucs and ravens.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Simple as that.

"...prone to stoogery.".

I see us in the playoffs with 11-5 or 10-6, believe me, I already posted the fact in the Star and Enquirer.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    I see us in the playoffs with 11-5 or 10-6, believe me, I already posted the fact in the Star and Enquirer.
    I believe. I believe. Both highly regarded news sources.

I agree 10-6 is attainable. 11-5, tougher but not insanely out of reach.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Let's beat the Bengals. I just want to be 6-4 this time next week. Raider fans should know by now. Dont put games in the Win column until we win them.

In 2 week's time we'll be sitting at 7-4... at that point we'll have @KC, TEN, JAX, @LAC, @DEN... if we go 3-2 we'll end the season 10-6... if we go 4-1 we end the season 11-5.

I was also listening to the Lefkoe and Brian Westbrook podcast... they were both thinking that we take the game in KC based on the blueprint left by the Titans from last weekend... apparently KC struggles against teams with really good running attacks. However, the schedule comes into play since they will have a bye before facing us... and that mofo Andy Reid NEVER loses a game when he's had 2 weeks to prepare. I think it's going to be the only game we lose the rest of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Let's beat the Bengals. I just want to be 6-4 this time next week. Raider fans should know by now. Dont put games in the Win column until we win them.
    What's scary about the Bengals is the fact they are 0-9, there is a very good chance they win at least one game, hope it isn't at our expense.

Winning the west is not out of question.... Because if I heard right, Patrick Mahomes is rumored to be the "whistle blower". He will be tied up in court.
    Dogdaddy

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast