Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 140
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    918
    Tennessee with the WINNNN!!!!!
    Cleveland beat the Bills!!!!
    Just sucks that the Lions couldn't beat the Bears.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    16,404
    After 10 weeks Raiders and Chiefs both have 4 losses.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    16,115
    Lets go Dolphins and Rams!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    16,115
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    After 10 weeks Raiders and Chiefs both have 4 losses.
    Looking at the schedule, very possible both teams are 7-4 going into that week 13 game.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    53,527


    Wow!!! We have a shot at this division!!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    686
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Lets go Dolphins and Rams!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yesss! Lets go Dolphins! Never thought i'd say that. Lol[emoji14]

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk


    IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    964
    Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Yesss! Lets go Dolphins! Never thought i'd say that. Lol[emoji14]

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Yeah right. They play the patriots twice a year. Weíve all said go Dolphins pretty regularly I would imagine haha.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    918
    Updated Standings...

    The rest of the AFC - and remaining notable opponents
    NE (8-1) - PHI, DAL, HOU, KC, BUF
    BAL (7-2) - HOU, LAR, SF, BUF, PIT
    HOU (6-3) - BAL, IND, NE
    KC (6-4) - at LAC, OAK, at NE, DEN, at CHI, vs LAC
    ----------------------------------------------
    BUF (6-3) - DAL, BAL, PIT, NE
    IND (5-3) - HOU, NO, CAR *losing to Miami ATM.
    --------------------------------------------
    OAK (5-4) - CIN, at NYJ, at KC, TEN, JAX, at LAC, at DEN
    TEN (5-5) - IND, OAK, HOU, NO, HOU
    PIT (4-4) - LAR, BUF, BAL *losing to the Rams ATM
    JAX (4-5) - IND, OAK, IND

    LAC (4-6) - KC, MIN, OAK, KC (.530)
    Last edited by GeniusLoci; 11-10-2019 at 06:20 PM.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    6,614
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    Updated Standings...

    The rest of the AFC - and remaining notable opponents
    NE (8-1) - PHI, DAL, HOU, KC, BUF
    BAL (7-2) - HOU, LAR, SF, BUF, PIT
    HOU (6-3) - BAL, IND, NE
    KC (6-4) - at LAC, OAK, at NE, DEN, at CHI, vs LAC
    ----------------------------------------------
    BUF (6-3) - DAL, BAL, PIT, NE
    IND (5-3) - HOU, NO, CAR *losing to Miami ATM.
    --------------------------------------------
    OAK (5-4) - CIN, at NYJ, at KC, TEN, JAX, at LAC, at DEN
    TEN (5-5) - IND, OAK, HOU, NO, HOU
    PIT (4-4) - LAR, BUF, BAL *losing to the Rams ATM
    JAX (4-5) - IND, OAK, IND

    LAC (4-6) - KC, MIN, OAK, KC (.530)
    KC got to play Chargers in LA who have a half bye week and Rivers loves passing on KC. Oh let Rivers have a rebirth to all his detractors next week

    Nice to see NE schedule beginning at last to look a bit more challenging.

    Baltimoreís isnít easy

    Our injuries could be our biggest hurdle

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    12,460
    I'm not buying that we have an "easy" remaining schedule, as many are saying. Especially not after watching Atlanta (1-7 at the start of the day) defeating New Orleans (7-1 at the start of the day). Plus, bodies somehow keep dropping on our team. I think it's going to be tough for us to run the table. We're going to lose a game in there somewhere that we otherwise wouldn't have lost, if we were a completely healthy team. Does 10-6 or 9-7 make the playoffs this year?

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    3,479
    Every game is a playoff game from this point out

    We have to be cliche af

    One game at a time

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    964
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I'm not buying that we have an "easy" remaining schedule, as many are saying. Especially not after watching Atlanta (1-7 at the start of the day) defeating New Orleans (7-1 at the start of the day). Plus, bodies somehow keep dropping on our team. I think it's going to be tough for us to run the table. We're going to lose a game in there somewhere that we otherwise wouldn't have lost, if we were a completely healthy team. Does 10-6 or 9-7 make the playoffs this year?
    10-6, probably yes. 9-7, probably not.

    Injuries hit every year and Iím not sure we are much worse off than most other teams. Also why itís important to take your best shot whenever youíre in position to; year to year itís survival of the healthiest.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    53,527
    Dolphins leading right now!!! Címon!!!

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    53,527
    WOOOOO DOLPHINS!!! RAIDERS NOW 6 seed!!!!

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    918
    Yessss... Colts lost.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •