Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    Winning the west is not out of question.... Because if I heard right, Patrick Mahomes is rumored to be the "whistle blower". He will be tied up in court.
    I know we donít do politics, but thatís some funny crap. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Let's beat the Bengals. I just want to be 6-4 this time next week. Raider fans should know by now. Dont put games in the Win column until we win them.
    Mos' definitely.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Let's beat the Bengals. I just want to be 6-4 this time next week. Raider fans should know by now. Dont put games in the Win column until we win them.
    My thoughts exactly. One game at a time. Let's just take care of business Sunday. Winning and grinning.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    My thoughts exactly. One game at a time. Let's just take care of business Sunday. Winning and grinning.
    Yeah "lets"!

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    10-4 bud. I'll keep my nose to the grindstone this whole week. I won't let us down!

Iím doing push ups as I type this. Ready.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Good we may need you at safety

Games of interest this week.

Thursday night.
    PIT @ CLE... we need Cleveland to win this game; and a lot of 'experts' favor Cleveland over Pittsburgh in this one. Some of those experts also think that Cleveland can win out the rest of the season to finish 10-6... they have PITx2, CINx2, MIA, ARI, and BAL on their schedule. I don't think they can even win half their remaining games, but if they beat Pittsburgh on Thursday night, you won't hear us complaining.

Sunday AM games.
    JAX @ IND... we need JAX to beat Indy... it's the return of Nick Foles game, experts are split on this game.
    BUF @ MIA... we need MIA to beat Buf... unlikely, but there's always Fitzmagic... let's see if he can win 3 in a row.
    HOU @ BAL... we prefer BAL to beat HOU... more likely that HOU has a similar record to us than BAL. Experts favor Baltimore to take this one.

Sunday Night.
    CHI @ LAR... for lottery pick purposes. Let's go Rams.

Monday Night.
    KC @ LAC... no explanation necessary. Experts are heavily favoring KC in this one. Maybe Philip can get some revenge for the horror show he put up last week... and the Chargers have had a longer rest than KC.

Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    Games of interest this week.

Thursday night.
    PIT @ CLE... we need Cleveland to win this game; and a lot of 'experts' favor Cleveland over Pittsburgh in this one. Some of those experts also think that Cleveland can win out the rest of the season to finish 10-6... they have PITx2, CINx2, MIA, ARI, and BAL on their schedule. I don't think they can even win half their remaining games, but if they beat Pittsburgh on Thursday night, you won't hear us complaining.

Sunday AM games.
    JAX @ IND... we need JAX to beat Indy... it's the return of Nick Foles game, experts are split on this game.
    BUF @ MIA... we need MIA to beat Buf... unlikely, but there's always Fitzmagic... let's see if he can win 3 in a row.
    HOU @ BAL... we prefer BAL to beat HOU... more likely that HOU has a similar record to us than BAL. Experts favor Baltimore to take this one.

Sunday Night.
    CHI @ LAR... for lottery pick purposes. Let's go Rams.

Monday Night.
    KC @ LAC... no explanation necessary. Experts are heavily favoring KC in this one. Maybe Philip can get some revenge for the horror show he put up last week... and the Chargers have had a longer rest than KC.
    I think the Chargers, Browns , and Dolphins all have a legit shot to win this week.

Impressive.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Letís be clear.. the ďraise the roofĒ pose is not a push up.!

Letís GOOO BROWNS!!!

Browns about to win and put Raiders in the 6 seed

Browns win... but ....

WTF JUST HAPPENED

wow... Garrett just took Rudolphs helmet off and beat the **** out of him with it...

if you're going to fkn suspend Burict for the season for an in-game hit... this would be much worse... this is insane.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast