Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    He was more consistent towards the end of the year. Had some boom or bust games in the playoffs.

But I remember he was completely off in December. I think his 3pt percentage dropped down to 35% and the Raps lost a bunch of games that month.

I'd still rather have him than not have him because he's an above average defender who keeps the defense honest.
    Shooters are streaky. He’s a fantastic role player. Plays off the ball, doesn’t need it to be effective, is a good perimeter defender who helps guard the best apposing player every night which relieves James of that duty. He has Incredible range, great locker room guy, glue player, no ego, doesn’t care if he starts or comes off the bench etc etc
    What else can you ask of a role player in today’s NBA?

I would have loved for the raptors to keep him. He’s a champion all around. So what if he doesn’t put up sexy stats evrynight? He helps the team win by defending and doing the little things. He stays with in his role, thus the term role player. If dude was averaging 20 ppg+ a night with his skill set and efficiency he’d be an all star not a role player.

I don’t know how you measure consistency but Green was 2nd in 3pt% last year. That’s pretty dam consistent from beyond the arc and he brings it on defence every game.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 10-23-2019 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Question, why do you hate the raptors? Since you admitted it, is there a reason behind it?
    The reason being as a kid, I was a Raptors fan. I was until suffering heartbreak after heartbreak with this team and it really rubbed me the wrong way something awful. Then once they rebuilt in the early to mid 2000s by then I just lost interest in them and then by that I don't know how else to explain it. I just simply put don't like them...or I just love to hate on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    The reason being as a kid, I was a Raptors fan. I was until suffering heartbreak after heartbreak with this team and it really rubbed me the wrong way something awful. Then once they rebuilt in the early to mid 2000s by then I just lost interest in them and then by that I don't know how else to explain it. I just simply put don't like them...or I just love to hate on them.
    Other than the Warriors there’s no other current teams in the league that have more consecutive 50+ win seasons. Seems like you ride out through the bad time’s and then jumped off the bandwagon for the good times.

But I get it, I was just curious to know why. I do remember the first 18years and it was ugly. The last 6-7 years or so have been a great time to be a raptor fan.

Raptors have been on a great win with 50 plus win seasons for the past 6 or 7 years but really how long can they keep that up? At best Raptors this season end up with 48 or 49 wins...but if they get to 50 it will be straight 50 but it won't be 50 plus wins even with Nurse as coach

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Raptors have been on a great win with 50 plus win seasons for the past 6 or 7 years but really how long can they keep that up? At best Raptors this season end up with 48 or 49 wins...but if they get to 50 it will be straight 50 but it won't be 50 plus wins even with Nurse as coach
    We’ll see champ

So, Clippers are pretty good!

drummond went the hell off
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

One game, but y'all Laker and Bron stans better hope dude isn't washed.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Yeah needs to work on his shot but he still gets his almost at will
    I guess I'm the only one convinced he got confused about which player he was talking about?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    I guess I'm the only one convinced he got confused about which player he was talking about?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Yeah that's why i asked him.

His assessment did not make sense if he was talking about Pascal.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910