Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 145
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    106,787
    That JJ defense is now killing them

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    24,591
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    his shot/his horrid lack of confidence with said shot and his lack of aggressiveness to drive because of his fear of going to the line. These are the things I have been saying for years with him and nothing has changed... He will never be a good offensive player


    he has shot 0 times since i think the first quarter... really think about that. once he misses a few he just goes ***** mode
    Yeah needs to work on his shot but he still gets his almost at will

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,887
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Lol right ? Wtf was that
    He thought he was going to get to break it down on replay. Powell didnít go anywhere and shot a 40 footer and he like wtf was that


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    106,787
    i really wanted the pels to win this man.... raptors are gonna be a legit regular season 50 plus win team

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,887
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    That JJ defense is now killing them
    You canít tell me you donít love JJ


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    106,787
    man i cant wait for tomorrow night. lets ****ing go

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,887
    Van Vleet deserves a statue


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    106,787
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You canít tell me you donít love JJ


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    he is one of my fav players now.... i use to ****ing h8 him though because duke.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,887
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    he is one of my fav players now.... i use to ****ing h8 him though because duke.
    He always been an awesome player to watch.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    24,591
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i really wanted the pels to win this man.... raptors are gonna be a legit regular season 50 plus win team
    If Zion is even half as good as advertised these young pelicans are gonna be pretty dam good

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    20,248
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    his shot/his horrid lack of confidence with said shot and his lack of aggressiveness to drive because of his fear of going to the line. These are the things I have been saying for years with him and nothing has changed... He will never be a good offensive player


    he has shot 0 times since i think the first quarter... really think about that. once he misses a few he just goes ***** mode
    You are talking about Siakam?

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    32,928
    Dwight looks ****ing stupid w the cornrows and short shorts.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,887
    Do you think that KL has had more offensive freedom since leaving SA? He does over dribble some now. I donít think I saw that Iím SA?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    106,787
    why is reggie miller allowed to talk... why do they keep bringing him back.... this is ****ing awful

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    20,248
    Kawhi is too good man!

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •