Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Everyone thinks he can just lose weight and will be ok, i dont believe that for one second.

If he was overeating more than what his natural body demands, he wouldnt be able to move and jump the way he does.

This is just his natural size, lose the weight or not, its coming right back.

No homo, but look at his fat badunkadunk, that aint normal for a young dude who is a top level athlete who plays basketball everyday. Dude is just built big, its his genetics, this is his natural size.

i really hope he can sustain his health, but a dude that size aint meant to fly like that, and those more ligaments and joints probably wont be able to take the impact of his natural size and power.

When he blew that shoe out like that i was worried for him. If he does that to a sneaker imagine what he does to his ligaments and joints.
    This pretty much sums it up, unfortunately. Playing on court stresses anyone's joints, nonetheless someone of Zion's size.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    And you were definitely wrong.
    82 games

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    82 games
    And he couldnít even get out of pre-season let alone the 33 he mirrored in college.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    And he couldnít even get out of pre-season let alone the 33 he mirrored in college.
    what did he do to them in college?

Zion if he shrinks to about 265...260 then that would be ideal for him

i told ewing.... knicks dodged a bullet... getting the number 1 pick this year would have been a curse... nobody was going to trade it because the backlash but RJ gonna be best player.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i told ewing.... knicks dodged a bullet... getting the number 1 pick this year would have been a curse... nobody was going to trade it because the backlash but RJ gonna be best player.
    If Zion can be healthy and not lose his lift he is going to be special. No one was going to trade him bc heís really good and has an insane ceiling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    As Iíve said before. His athleticism and weight donít go hand in hand for a healthy career.
    Im a huge Duke fan and about half way through the season last year I told all my basketball buddies that I would not take Zion 1st overall... Yes, he's definitely special, and the finesse and the way he can contort his body at the rim for a guy that size is something I've never seen before, but I don't think he's going to be around long, at least this version of him
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    As Iíve said before. His athleticism and weight donít go hand in hand for a healthy career.
    There's no reason he should weigh more than 250 pounds at 6'7" with that type of leaping ability. Let's hope he can drop some weight and stay healthy while out.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    There's no reason he should weigh more than 250 pounds at 6'7" with that type of leaping ability. Let's hope he can drop some weight and stay healthy while out.
    Exactly Zion should lose 25 to 35 pounds at the max

He got his shoe deal though, to go along with his rookie contract. He is set for life no matter what happens. Oden did get his rookie deal, but not much else. Zion's shoe deal was a nice chunk of change, it is better then his rookie deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    He got his shoe deal though, to go along with his rookie contract. He is set for life no matter what happens. Oden did get his rookie deal, but not much else. Zion's shoe deal was a nice chunk of change, it is better then his rookie deal.
    ESPN must be bummed, I think they were getting ahead of themselves. They projected him to average 28 PPG this year.

I don't even think this has to do with him being "overweight" or "fat". I think his game is just too explosive for his body. He has a lot of muscles, it isn't 284 lb of fat. But the problem is, 6'7" and 284 lb is just too much pressure on his joints
    Last edited by kyubi256; 10-24-2019 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    I don't even think this has to do with him being "overweight" or "fat". I think his game is just too explosive for his body. He has a lot of muscles, it isn't 284 lb of fat. But the problem is, 6'7" and 284 lb is just too much pressure on his joints
    Which is why if he loses weight and "cuts" by becoming more leaner then I think he will be all right

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    If he was overeating more than what his natural body demands, he wouldnt be able to move and jump the way he does.
    eh, not necessarily true... i've gained 40 lbs since my competitive athlete days due to still eating like an athlete but not working out high impact on a daily basis anymore and I can still jump high, move well and run very fast, just not quite as well as I used to because I'm fatter and older. Some people just have a ton of natural explosion in the lower body. Zion might be one of those cases, but just like any other human, your body can only sustain so much impact at that weight before breaking down and sustaining injuries or wear and tear in the joints. Just look at young Shaq vs older Shaq, who was suffering from back, knee, ankle, hip, etc because of the sheer weight.
    Last edited by AntiG; 10-25-2019 at 02:04 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12