Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Zion Williamson torn torn meniscus and knee surgery

out 6-8 weeks... news just breaking on espn

made this its own thread because that got bad fast wow.

thank god i didn't bet on a ROY race. My friend suffered one of these, our track coach didn't realize the extent of the injury and just questioned his heart lolol

Wow, as I said in the other thread, 3 knee injuries in less than 1 calendar year. NOT a good sign. Poor guy.

As Iíve said before. His athleticism and weight donít go hand in hand for a healthy career.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    As Iíve said before. His athleticism and weight donít go hand in hand for a healthy career.
    Absolutely agree

He should hit the weights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Exactly

He should definitely shrink to about 260, lower his body fat and become stronger at the same time. At that weight and strength with the low center of gravity he can still rag-doll most PFs and Cs in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He should hit the weights

Wonder what happened? He was fine in college.

Should eat less cheeseburgers, dude looks like Eddy Curry.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Wonder what happened? He was fine in college.
    He was probably tried

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    Should eat less cheeseburgers, dude looks like Eddy Curry.
    😲

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He was probably tried

And you were definitely wrong.

Everyone thinks he can just lose weight and will be ok, i dont believe that for one second.

If he was overeating more than what his natural body demands, he wouldnt be able to move and jump the way he does.

This is just his natural size, lose the weight or not, its coming right back.

No homo, but look at his fat badunkadunk, that aint normal for a young dude who is a top level athlete who plays basketball everyday. Dude is just built big, its his genetics, this is his natural size.

i really hope he can sustain his health, but a dude that size aint meant to fly like that, and those more ligaments and joints probably wont be able to take the impact of his natural size and power.

When he blew that shoe out like that i was worried for him. If he does that to a sneaker imagine what he does to his ligaments and joints.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Everyone thinks he can just lose weight and will be ok, i dont believe that for one second.

If he was overeating more than what his natural body demands, he wouldnt be able to move and jump the way he does.

This is just his natural size, lose the weight or not, its coming right back.

No homo, but look at his fat badunkadunk, that aint normal for a young dude who is a top level athlete who plays basketball everyday. Dude is just built big, its his genetics, this is his natural size.

i really hope he can sustain his health, but a dude that size aint meant to fly like that, and those more ligaments and joints probably wont be able to take the impact of his natural size and power.

When he blew that shoe out like that i was worried for him. If he does that to a sneaker imagine what he does to his ligaments and joints.
    and this is why i figured he would be an alright player in this league but nothing special... he needs to lose 25-30 pounds or within 2 seasons his body will be ****ed... If he loses that weight he wont be able to bully guys which is his game so then the skill drops off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast