Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 103 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    why does patrick mccaw play more minutes than chris boucher, td or rhj or even stanley johnson
    Last edited by Michelle Obama; 12-28-2019 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Obama View Post
    why does patrick mccaw play more minutes than chris boucher, td or rhj or even stanley johnson
    Because he’s a winner, plays a team game, and is our only healthy SG.

Very impressed with Nurse tonight. Great staggering of Ibaka and Boucher for matchups. Solid coaches challenge. Good timeouts. Great plays that follow them. Promising first half so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Obama View Post
    I think T Davis should be playing those minutes

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I think T Davis should be playing those minutes
    Hope we aren't tired of these debates yet, Oshae Brissett is making a statement tonight against a very good Boston team in meaningful minutes. So happy for this front office.

I should also say, McCaw has been great tonight. Although, I'm also in the camp that wants minutes elsewhere.

7. 12-28-2019, 11:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Hope we aren't tired of these debates yet, Oshae Brissett is making a statement tonight against a very good Boston team in meaningful minutes. So happy for this front office.
    Never get tired of talking raptors ball with you my bro..

I like Brissett too wanna see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Never get tired of talking raptors ball with you my bro..

I like Brissett too wanna see more of him
    Stanley Johnson may have been passed on the depth chart by both Brissett and Miller now. Not the type of new start he hoped for when he signed.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Stanley Johnson may have been passed on the depth chart by both Brissett and Miller now. Not the type of new start he hoped for when he signed.
    I see him as a salary filler included in a trade at some point.

And likely Thomas is ahead of him on the depth chart once he's healthy as well

Stanley has lost all his confidence. He needs opportunity but If he doesn't figure it out this season, he's on the edge of being out of the league.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Where is Tg at?

Love the adjustments they made in the rematch. I didnt get a chance to comment on the last game but I thought the coverages were terrible. Kemba was having shooting practice coming off screens all night.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

13. 12-29-2019, 07:15 PM

This OKC team would make such an interesting trade partner. They have so many pieces that could become available, all of them being able to help contenders

For a team that lost its two star players, man did OKC have a phenomenal off-season. SGA looks the part of a perennial all-star. Plus 5 first round picks and 2 pick swaps and Gallinari. They had to make that deal.

What a dumb way to lose

Brutal execution down the stretch. They held on to the ball way too much. Tough loss but they had their chances.

Page 51 of 103 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast