Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 69 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    Nick is creative as hell in limiting the top guy of the opposing teams but definitely drawbacks to such.
    I like his creativity but man when it doesn't work, it can look brutal lol.

Ahh well, on to the next one.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Rockets have been losing a bunch of recent games with Harden taking 30-40 shots. I was surprised that wasn't the strategy.
    I much rather lose that way too. Let him shoot it right over you. I felt like they just gave this game away from the beginning.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    can we extend rhj for that play alone
    Yes, please!

Siakam needs to be more aggressive down the stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Siakam needs to be more aggressive down the stretch.
    On the radio this morning they were basically saying hes great against poor teams and struggles against good teams.

There is still going to be growing pains for Siakam. Hes been propelled to a first option and that's new for him. Itll be interesting how he responds in the post season. I still see him as the perfect number two guy hence his role last year

Tucker is a rough defender, but there were a few times down the stretch that Siakam got the switch onto Harden and couldn't convert. I agree wasn't aggressive enough. D'Antoni was sending out pretty small lineups too.

Siakam is still a year away. He is learning how hard it is to be the best player on the team every night.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Siakam is still a year away. He is learning how hard it is to be the best player on the team every night.

He is usually exactly that, but he needs to grow into the best player on both teams.
    He was doing that earlier this season.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    On the radio this morning they were basically saying hes great against poor teams and struggles against good teams.

There is still going to be growing pains for Siakam. Hes been propelled to a first option and that's new for him. Itll be interesting how he responds in the post season. I still see him as the perfect number two guy hence his role last year
    I heard that too when I was taking my sons to school.
    Not sure if I totally agree.

He was pretty good on that western road trip.

It's really the length. That's been the common theme so far but I thought he played a little soft the last couple games, which is not like him. He will figure it out though.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    It's really the length. That's been the common theme so far but I thought he played a little soft the last couple games, which is not like him. He will figure it out though.

This. He’s passing it out too often when covered 1on1.

Siakam needs to be more aggressive especially if y'all are even thinking about goin anywhere foreal

A sluggish game so far.

Interesting calls to end the quarter

Btw for those who play fantasy, how does your league address trades? Is there a veto function? I'm the commissioner in my league and we have had two trades vetoed. The first trade seemed reasonable, the second was debatable. I'm not sure what the best course of action is to make sure there is no cheating or collusion.

Page 38 of 69 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast