Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 62 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    It would help if they can knock down some threes. Not their night.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

thats not how law of averages works...

I'd love to see what percentage of those looks were wide open by the Rockets. I bet it was high. I get that you want the others to beat you, but they have executed too easily out of those traps.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I'd love to see what percentage of those looks were wide open by the Rockets. I bet it was high. I get that you want the others to beat you, but they have executed too easily out of those traps.
    i think giving up rebounds and turnovers have hurt us more

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    i think giving up rebounds and turnovers have hurt us more
    It's a result of over helping imo. The turnovers have hurt them for sure, yaa.
    Last edited by aman_13; 12-05-2019 at 10:52 PM.

The concern about this team having a go-to guy to close is evident tonight.

That will be over turned.

lol at Siakam there.

We made it so easy for them tonight. Smh.

westbrook is so brutal to watch

The concern about this team having a go-to guy to close is evident tonight.
    You nailed it. No expectation this season and next but just remain competitive. Only a fool would think otherwise.

In a 7 game series for 4 rounds, we all wished no.2 is still around.

Masai should just lay the ground work for 2021.

That Miami game was the same thing. I don't think it was energy.

Nick is creative as hell in limiting the top guy of the opposing teams but definitely drawbacks to such.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    You nailed it. No expectation this season and next but just remain competitive. Only a fool would think otherwise.

In a 7 game series for 4 rounds, we all wished no.2 is still around.

Masai should just lay the ground work for 2021.
    2021 is definitely the goal! That's for sure.

They are not serious contenders this season, i think we can all agree with that.

Rockets have been losing a bunch of recent games with Harden taking 30-40 shots. I was surprised that wasn't the strategy.

Page 37 of 62 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast