Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Sounds like someone else

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    You know I agree. Plan on opening up that can of worms again ?

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Lol nah I suppose not.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

3. 11-17-2019, 11:40 AM

Jamie just enjoys throwing his jabs at Dero whenever he can lol

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I’m trying to think of a player who is more overrated and nothing comes to mind.

Aldridge? Nah
    Cousins? Nah but could have been close with a longer career.
    Maybe Dwight Howard? He will make the HOF too somehow.
    Rookie Tyreke Evans was hella overrated, but that happens with rookies.

Here’s a crazy one: Dirk Nowitzki... *gasp!
    Agree with the rest but Dirk? And Howard?

Dirk is a top 5 pf of all time imo

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    lol he has had multiple spinal surgeries since his last year ORL. You know the same injury toxic *** LA fans were saying he was soft for not playing through. But everyone ignores that because Kobe roasted him or something.

cmon dude that's some prejudicial **** you're spewing. you're better than that.

That's disingenuous af and you know it. Hill didn't do **** at his peak. A 8x All NBA, 3x DPOY winner is going to "somehow" get into the HOF.
    Honestly his decline was even exaggerated. Had him on my fantasy teams when he was in Charlotte and Atlanta and he was still a rebounding and defensive anchor. He could still help almost any team even today and has done a crazy job being in shape after being out for over a year.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Agree with the rest but Dirk? And Howard?

Dirk is a top 5 pf of all time imo
    I know dirk is a crazy pick but imo he is pretty much just a shooter. He rebounds too which made him playable.
    Constantly hidden on defence. Contributed very little beyond rebounding and shooting.

Howard was great but is viewed league wide as a team cancer in the same way boogie was.

That was the worse performance by Siakam, a loss that he can definitely learn. That was a game that scouts of other teams can get pointers from on how to properly defend the Raptors star.

So I guess, any team winning against them from here on out until the playoffs would have asterisk beside that win if one of these guys are load managing.
    Giannis and Oladipo 2021 Movement

Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    That was the worse performance by Siakam, a loss that he can definitely learn. That was a game that scouts of other teams can get pointers from on how to properly defend the Raptors star.

So I guess, any team winning against them from here on out until the playoffs would have asterisk beside that win if one of these guys are load managing.
    Kleber did well bodying him up early, making him finish through contact. Beyond that, a lot of shots were open, but just felt short again. Not sure Dallas schemed anything particular there.

Kleber did well bodying him up early, making him finish through contact. Beyond that, a lot of shots were open, but just felt short again. Not sure Dallas schemed anything particular there.
    They crowded him on drives. He missed some layups but he was being challenged. They did a good job. Siakam struggles against length and they have a lot of that.

But yeah good learning experience and that's what this year is all about for him. He will learn and grow a lot as he works through different strategies and schemes.

I also thought he was rushing at times and looked erratic but you can attribute that to the length again.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

The Mavs outplayed the Raptors last night. They spread out the Raptors and Doncic got the space he needed to draw in guys. They just couldn't find a way to stop the Mavs from getting open looks. I was surprised Boucher only got 12 minutes. He was better suited in this matchup than Marc.

The Raptors strategically rotated around Marc staying inside defensively but they got burned in timely situations. Ibaka would have really helped in this game. Especially with his ability to get some easy baskets around the rim.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I would have liked to see Nurse experiment a little more and maybe try Hernandez.

Overall, finishing 3-2 on the this road trip is great.

Jamie just enjoys throwing his jabs at Dero whenever he can lol
    Dude, c'mon. If you wanted to make a lineup of Carmelo's from the current generation tell me you wouldn't have DeRozan as the starting 2.

The All Carmelo Anthony team:

PG - requires more thought
    SG - Demar DeRozan
    SF - Carmelo Anthony
    PF - LaMarcus Aldridge
    C - requires more thought

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Honestly his decline was even exaggerated. Had him on my fantasy teams when he was in Charlotte and Atlanta and he was still a rebounding and defensive anchor. He could still help almost any team even today and has done a crazy job being in shape after being out for over a year.
    Times have changed a lot. Kawhi gets "load management" while stars back then were called "soft" for not wanting to play through injuries. Dwight is only soft because he gets easily manipulated by the media and people like shaq/kobe.
    Last edited by ecart; 11-17-2019 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I know dirk is a crazy pick but imo he is pretty much just a shooter. He rebounds too which made him playable.
    Constantly hidden on defence. Contributed very little beyond rebounding and shooting.

Howard was great but is viewed league wide as a team cancer in the same way boogie was.
    How is Dirk overrated? You need fans to be overrated lmfao. Same thing with D12. He has been underrated since all the drama with the Lakers.

Pre-injury Drose, Westbrook, Griffin etc were all more overrated than Dirk ever was.

Btw what do you guys think about Raptors not giving Val, Wright and Miles a ring? I think it's kind of scummy considering they (especially JV) actually contributed during the season. Kinda breaking tradition.

Page 20 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast