Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 103 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Yeah I'm stashing him. I'm hoping my team starts dominating around mid to late December. I think Bagley will be back by then.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Good luck homie, sounds like you have pretty solid team.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    They let WCS go because they view Bagley as that guy.
    I thought WCS wanted out?

Either way, I don’t think bagley is the guy to put them over the top. I wonder where they’ll pick this upcoming draft.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Good luck homie, sounds like you have pretty solid team.
    Thanks. Here's hoping anyway.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I guess if they use him as a trade chip to get a top interior guy...
    He put up 18 and 9 after the all star break last year and finished averaging 15 and 7.

He's long and athletic and has good touch around the rim. I think he's that guy.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Ibaka going down is a huge blow. Hopefully, Lowry will be alright but it doesn't look good for him either. The Raptors can't afford to lose those two.

Ibaka was so good defensively. I can't say enough how badly they are going to miss him. If Lowry is out, this will be a long road trip.

such bad timing, obliterating the lakers would have been so satisfying

The Lakers look really good. I dont think the Raptors would have won that game anyway. However without Lowry and Ibaka, it might get really bad.

Last edited by aman_13; 11-09-2019 at 03:26 AM.

Siakam with 44 points last night against the Pelicans...I admit pretty impressive putting up another double double

But on Sunday the Raptors go to the King's House at Staples...in LA...no way the Raptors can beat the Lakers especially if Lowry and Ibaka are out. LeBron has been putting up Triple dubs and really who stopping AD? Who is gonna stop Dwight? Plus Danny Green is playing against his former team. Danny Green is one of the best 3 and D guys in the league shooting that 3 ball and playing defensively.

Who's gonna stop dwight? ....Gasol
    Who's gonna stop AD?.......Siakam
    Who's gonna guard LBJ?....OG and SJ

The problem is, the guy that would start for Lowry is also out. This is going to be a good test for Boucher and Hernandez.

I predict we just play Gasol 35+ per game like he did for Memphis just last season. Then between Boucher and Hernandez you only need a combined 20-25 mpg.Throw Powell in the starting lineup at SG and hope last night gets him going.

Lowry out two weeks.

Next 2 weeks will be really interesting. I’m excited to see other guys get an opportunity. Very curious how FVV handles things. If he puts up double digit assists over the next 2 weeks then I am ready to hand him the keys tbh (I don’t mean get rid of Lowry, just when Lowry is gone after next season I would be ready for FVV to be the starting PG moving forward).

Powell should be starting while Lowry is out and I’m very curious how he responds. He’s been pretty much regular Powell so far. Maybe he can take a step into double digit scoring totals if he starts.

More shots for OG, and Boucher finally gets his opportunity to prove he belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Ibaka going down is a huge blow. Hopefully, Lowry will be alright but it doesn't look good for him either. The Raptors can't afford to lose those two.
    Is it the same thumb he just had surgery on ?

This is the worst timing with a really tough 4 games coming up

15. 11-09-2019, 09:16 PM

If we win a couple of these tough games then it will involve some guys really stepping up. I’m intrigued. This 2 week stretch should help lengthen our bench.

Page 11 of 103 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast