Follow us on Twitter

Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103
Results 1,531 to 1,539 of 1539
    Toronto sports fans are hella entitled.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Toronto sports fans are hella entitled.
    For absolutely no reason at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Seriously dark stuff. Can’t even start to understand.
    Me neither, the good thing I guess is that they weren't signed by very many. I think one had sixteen sigs.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Me neither, the good thing I guess is that they weren't signed by very many. I think one had sixteen sigs.
    Thanks for that info.
    Tbh I think that reflects well on Canada that so few ppl signed.

Those people are not real fans. They don't represent our fan base.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Thanks for that info.
    Tbh I think that reflects well on Canada that so few ppl signed.
    NP, there's already ones up to counter them and support him. Those ones were nearing 1k when I saw them.

Even though I don't think much of Siakam which I don't at all...the amount of hatred coming his way is kind of unfair I would not say kind of...hell it is unfair. But at the same time Siakam did bring it on himself though because in the regular season before the COVID pandemic started, he was a beast on the offensive end. Come playoffs he completely disappeared in the Brooklyn and Boston series in Rounds 1 and 2 respectively.

What Siakam needs to do is lose weight but put on more muscle definition...which is what Giannis did. If Siakam can remotely do that, he will be a beast on the offensive and defensive end.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Even though I don't think much of Siakam which I don't at all...the amount of hatred coming his way is kind of unfair I would not say kind of...hell it is unfair. But at the same time Siakam did bring it on himself though because in the regular season before the COVID pandemic started, he was a beast on the offensive end. Come playoffs he completely disappeared in the Brooklyn and Boston series in Rounds 1 and 2 respectively.

What Siakam needs to do is lose weight but put on more muscle definition...which is what Giannis did. If Siakam can remotely do that, he will be a beast on the offensive and defensive end.
    He brought on racism himself? Nice post.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    He brought on racism himself? Nice post.
    Not the racism part obviously I meant like the negative criticisms he's been getting he brought on himself