Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 101 of 103 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1539
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenfidish View Post
    Live and die with Siakam.. its clear the coach will die with siakem.. I would make the bold move and take him out.
    This. Tough love.

You go to Powell now? What the ****.. draw plays for siakam when playing like horse ****..

How dumb can we be. The hot hand is Powell and Fred right now. Everyone else but Lowry needs to just pass the rock.

Come on boys!!!

What a ****ing terrible look.

The coach lost this game period.. the continuous persistence to keep giving Siakam the rock killed us.

I was a little surprised that they gave it to Siakam as much they did down the stretch.

Nurse should have called a timeout there in the end but it was the turnovers that cost the Raptors.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Tatum was unbelievable in this series. Huge props to him.

Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Too much hero ball down the stretch. Powell also should have gone up stronger against Smart. With your season on the line, at least go up stronger to get the foul call.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Too much hero ball down the stretch. Powell also should have gone up stronger against Smart. With your season on the line, at least go up stronger to get the foul call.
    I wonder if they were trying to contain the turnovers.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I wonder if they were trying to contain the turnovers.

idk FVV has been incredibly selfish this entire series. Powell ****ed up hard basically back to back. Siakam choked hard the entire post season. Nurse did nothing in the 4th quarter.

Are run has come to an end.. I guess most of us knew this..

Looking at this series We need a super star and I dont know how In the world we are going to get one..

Im still in awww that Tatum is 22.. Im not sure how we can beat Boston in the years to come when they are only going to get that much better plus there young..we need giannis big time..

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Tatum was unbelievable in this series. Huge props to him.

Ditto

Agreed!

idk FVV has been incredibly selfish this entire series. Powell ****ed up hard basically back to back. Siakam choked hard the entire post season. Nurse did nothing in the 4th quarter.
    This!

Honestly Smart won them that series. Tatum made some nice plays but Smart kept changing the momentum.