Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Nurse is doing his best Thibs impression right now. 45 mins for Fred on a back to back. It's a regular season game and Siakam played 43 minutes.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    I think it had a lot to do with both games being winnable, against contenders and us being the defending champs. Nurse definitely wanted both.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Nurse is doing his best Thibs impression right now. 45 mins for Fred on a back to back. It's a regular season game and Siakam played 43 minutes.

Problem is with Lowry out were dead in the water with out Freddy out there. T Davis I think has done a decent job as a ball handler, maybe Nurse needs to trust him a little more. If FVV gets injured were screwed

Raptors are the walking wounded injury after injury

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I think it had a lot to do with both games being winnable, against contenders and us being the defending champs. Nurse definitely wanted both.
    He did but with the Raptors short handed as is, he needed to stagger Fred and Davis a little more.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Problem is with Lowry out were dead in the water with out Freddy out there. T Davis I think has done a decent job as a ball handler, maybe Nurse needs to trust him a little more. If FVV gets injured were screwed
    Yeah I think he needs to trust Davis more. It would of also helped if the refs didnt give the Clippers 15 more fts or whatever.

Siakam was drained as well but man I wish they gave him the ball more down the stretch.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Yeah I think he needs to trust Davis more. It would of also helped if the refs didnt give the Clippers 15 more fts or whatever.

Siakam was drained as well but man I wish they gave him the ball more down the stretch.

His shots have been falling short a lot the past couple games. Not sure he is getting enough lift from his legs in the jump shot.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    His shots have been falling short a lot the past couple games. Not sure he is getting enough lift from his legs in the jump shot.
    Yeah, they have been on line, just short. He was on fire before these last two games. I really wanted him to dominate last night, i didn't think the Clippers had the size to disrupt him but they actually went really big. Siakam was having a tough time.

He did but with the Raptors short handed as is, he needed to stagger Fred and Davis a little more.

I agree and hope he does in the coming weeks. Powell can run for 30 minutes at the 2 now. His perimeter D has looked good and you know he can chip in at least 10-15 a night while Lowry is out.
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Yeah, they have been on line, just short. He was on fire before these last two games. I really wanted him to dominate last night, i didn't think the Clippers had the size to disrupt him but they actually went really big. Siakam was having a tough time.
    Kawhi and Harrell look like foot ball players lol

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Kawhi and Harrell look like foot ball players lol
    Lool

Anyone watching? Competitive game so far.

Anyone watching? Competitive game so far.

FVV has taken a major step forward this year.
    His next step might actually be doing less.

FVV has taken a major step forward this year.
    His next step might actually be doing less.
    Yeah he is improving, especially finishing at the rim. There are times where he drives into traffic and gets into trouble but he's fearless.

He played an amazing game tonight.

Portland looked really tired in the 4th. The same way the Raptors looked against the Clippers.

I like what I'm seeing from RHJ.. he could be a key energy player for us off the bench . .

The FVV & Siakam pairing is starting to look deadly.

Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast