Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 927
  1. #841
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,806
    Missed the game yesterday for a music lesson, but just watched the replay and holy **** Powell.
    Another 2nd rounder stepping to the forefront.

    Did mcaw get the start? Maybe nurse is subtly nudging Masai like “hey we have minutes and a starting position available for a SG closer”

    Liked what I saw from siakam too. He seems a little more comfortable in his role since coming back from injury.

    Hawks have a team full of pieces. They will be pretty good soon. It will be tough to win in the playoffs with TY on defence, but the warriors did it with curry.

  2. #842
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11,907
    Simmons working on quadruple double. 10 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists, 6 TO's at half.

  3. #843
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    20,580
    Siakam is just in his head right now. The Raptors picked him up though. Nice win and that's really all it is tonight. The Sixers played well despite their injuries.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by aman_13; 01-22-2020 at 10:47 PM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  4. #844
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11,907
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Siakam is just in his head right now. The Raptors picked him up though. Nice win and that's really all it is tonight. The Sixers played well despite their injuries.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Korkmaz has turned into a decent depth player for them. Thybulle could be a premier 3nD player in this league. I'd be really excited about him if I were a Sixers fan.

  5. #845
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11,907
    Random stat of the night. 6 Raptors scored at least 16 points tonight. No one else scored for the Raptors other than those 6 players.

  6. #846
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    20,580
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Korkmaz has turned into a decent depth player for them. Thybulle could be a premier 3nD player in this league. I'd be really excited about him if I were a Sixers fan.
    They played with a nice pace tonight without Embiid, which gives those guys more open looks. Not that this means they are better without Embiid, but Simmons looks very comfortable and dangerous within a 5 out attack.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  7. #847
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11,907
    Hawks have loads of young talent. The talent even gives good effort. But my goodness do they ever play stupid basketball. The heaves from the logo with 20 seconds left on the shot clock? Twice Trae has come up short leading to an easy fast break dunk for Toronto. There has to be a better shot than that. Can't believe he is an all star starter. Fans be stupid.

  8. #848
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,172
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Hawks have loads of young talent. The talent even gives good effort. But my goodness do they ever play stupid basketball. The heaves from the logo with 20 seconds left on the shot clock? Twice Trae has come up short leading to an easy fast break dunk for Toronto. There has to be a better shot than that. Can't believe he is an all star starter. Fans be stupid.
    LOL over Butler too

  9. #849
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,905
    https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask?q=h...raptors+player

    Greatest Raptor and it's not close.

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  10. #850
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,172
    9 W's in a row going for 10 let's get it!!

  11. #851
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,806
    Can someone explain to me how nurse is coaching the all star game?
    Did bud coach it last season or something?

    Regardless, I’m very happy he and siakam will have some alone time with giannis.

  12. #852
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11,907
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Can someone explain to me how nurse is coaching the all star game?
    Did bud coach it last season or something?

    Regardless, I’m very happy he and siakam will have some alone time with giannis.
    Yup

  13. #853
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,315
    Y'all are playin the Bulls today but if y'all can't beat Chicago then imma laugh

  14. #854
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Y'all are playin the Bulls today but if y'all can't beat Chicago then imma laugh
    If we lose to the Bulls today I'll laugh too. But never say never. Don't wanna jinx them

  15. #855
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,315
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    If we lose to the Bulls today I'll laugh too. But never say never. Don't wanna jinx them
    Raptors are one of the hottest teams in the league right now 35-14...if the Raptors win like their next 5 or 10 games they lock up a playoff spot early

Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •