Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    Missed the game yesterday for a music lesson, but just watched the replay and holy **** Powell.
    Another 2nd rounder stepping to the forefront.

Did mcaw get the start? Maybe nurse is subtly nudging Masai like “hey we have minutes and a starting position available for a SG closer”

Liked what I saw from siakam too. He seems a little more comfortable in his role since coming back from injury.

Hawks have a team full of pieces. They will be pretty good soon. It will be tough to win in the playoffs with TY on defence, but the warriors did it with curry.

Simmons working on quadruple double. 10 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists, 6 TO's at half.

Siakam is just in his head right now. The Raptors picked him up though. Nice win and that's really all it is tonight. The Sixers played well despite their injuries.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by aman_13; 01-22-2020 at 10:47 PM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Siakam is just in his head right now. The Raptors picked him up though. Nice win and that's really all it is tonight. The Sixers played well despite their injuries.

Korkmaz has turned into a decent depth player for them. Thybulle could be a premier 3nD player in this league. I'd be really excited about him if I were a Sixers fan.

Random stat of the night. 6 Raptors scored at least 16 points tonight. No one else scored for the Raptors other than those 6 players.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Korkmaz has turned into a decent depth player for them. Thybulle could be a premier 3nD player in this league. I'd be really excited about him if I were a Sixers fan.
    They played with a nice pace tonight without Embiid, which gives those guys more open looks. Not that this means they are better without Embiid, but Simmons looks very comfortable and dangerous within a 5 out attack.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Hawks have loads of young talent. The talent even gives good effort. But my goodness do they ever play stupid basketball. The heaves from the logo with 20 seconds left on the shot clock? Twice Trae has come up short leading to an easy fast break dunk for Toronto. There has to be a better shot than that. Can't believe he is an all star starter. Fans be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Hawks have loads of young talent. The talent even gives good effort. But my goodness do they ever play stupid basketball. The heaves from the logo with 20 seconds left on the shot clock? Twice Trae has come up short leading to an easy fast break dunk for Toronto. There has to be a better shot than that. Can't believe he is an all star starter. Fans be stupid.
    LOL over Butler too

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask?q=h...raptors+player

Greatest Raptor and it's not close.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

9 W's in a row going for 10 let's get it!!

Can someone explain to me how nurse is coaching the all star game?
    Did bud coach it last season or something?

Regardless, I’m very happy he and siakam will have some alone time with giannis.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Can someone explain to me how nurse is coaching the all star game?
    Did bud coach it last season or something?

Regardless, I’m very happy he and siakam will have some alone time with giannis.
    Yup

Y'all are playin the Bulls today but if y'all can't beat Chicago then imma laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Y'all are playin the Bulls today but if y'all can't beat Chicago then imma laugh
    If we lose to the Bulls today I'll laugh too. But never say never. Don't wanna jinx them

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    If we lose to the Bulls today I'll laugh too. But never say never. Don't wanna jinx them
    Raptors are one of the hottest teams in the league right now 35-14...if the Raptors win like their next 5 or 10 games they lock up a playoff spot early

Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast