Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    I cannot put a finger what exactly has change with this team after Kyle and Serge came back but the flow of their offense is somewhat restricted, they seem playing in mud. Spacing is poor.

Defense has been sub par.

When the ball is not moving and this team is forced to play one on one, which will happen on the road against elite teams, you can see their limitations.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Well, Siakam has to better. Obviously he is missing shots, but i don't see him playing with the same confidence and swagger. I'd like to see him play with more assertiveness.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Nick may have to readjust and limit the role of Kyle now that he is right up there in age. Pascal and FVV should have more touches while Kyle just being a complementary player, more of a spot up shooter.

Pascal needs to initiate the offense.

Kyle has to step back and accept a lesser role.

It just seemed like they had more chemistry and were more cohesive when Lowry and Ibaka were out.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Btw for those who play fantasy, how does your league address trades? Is there a veto function? I'm the commissioner in my league and we have had two trades vetoed. The first trade seemed reasonable, the second was debatable. I'm not sure what the best course of action is to make sure there is no cheating or collusion.
    How many teams in your league? 10-12? Make it a vote but for about 5 for 10 OR 6 for 12. That way if it's a lobsided trade everyone will vetoe buy if its a fair trade it doesn't get vetoe by the 2-3 guys that are just hating

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    How many teams in your league? 10-12? Make it a vote but for about 5 for 10 OR 6 for 12. That way if it's a lobsided trade everyone will vetoe buy if its a fair trade it doesn't get vetoe by the 2-3 guys that are just hating
    There is 12 teams and only 4 votes needed to veto a trade. The only option for this year is to change it to commissioner ruling. I don't think i change the number of votes now, or at least i don't see how i can. I was looking through the settings, and didn't see an option.

Yeah i agree with Leo, the Sixers are playing okay. The Raptors are just playing poorly.

There is 12 teams and only 4 votes needed to veto a trade. The only option for this year is to change it to commissioner ruling. I don't think i change the number of votes now, or at least i don't see how i can. I was looking through the settings, and didn't see an option.
    Then just change it to your Commish ruling and use your judgment. This sorta thing you need to worry about when you come close to the playoffs. What Happeneds is once certain teams know they won't make the playoffs they will make lob sided trades to strengthen a friends team. Those ones are the ones that need to get vetoed.

Gasol needs to go

Interesting that teams have figured out Pascal. So far struggled against length. He has enough time ahead of him to figure this out though.

Raps 7 losses against contenders as expected.

No pressure for Bobby and Masai to make any moves yet.

It is all about 2021 and competing for another ring.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Then just change it to your Commish ruling and use your judgment. This sorta thing you need to worry about when you come close to the playoffs. What Happeneds is once certain teams know they won't make the playoffs they will make lob sided trades to strengthen a friends team. Those ones are the ones that need to get vetoed.
    Yeah i'm going to discuss this option with the other owners. See what happens, thanks!

Valiant effort but too little too late. They should have shown this defensive intensity early but something to build on for both Serge and Kyle while slowly getting into the groove.

I pity the Bulls lol.

Articles of impeachment tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    Interesting that teams have figured out Pascal. So far struggled against length. He has enough time ahead of him to figure this out though.

Raps 7 losses against contenders as expected.

No pressure for Bobby and Masai to make any moves yet.

It is all about 2021 and competing for another ring.
    I think we need to move Gasol asap, move ibaka to starting five and let Boucher go back to the role he was excelling in. Gasol is a depreciating asset tick tick tock tock

Yeah i'm going to discuss this option with the other owners. See what happens, thanks!
    Anytime

Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast