Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Y'all play the Suns tonight
    I want to see OG on Booker all night. We need him to be able to handle anyone in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I want to see OG on Booker all night. We need him to be able to handle anyone in the playoffs.
    D Book...I can expect him to go off tonight especially coming off of an All Star appearance for the first time

Considering the role he would play, I'd take a chance on Cousins.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I dont think cousins is ready. He needs to take the season off. Too many devastating injuries.

Achillies, quad tear and now acl. That's rough.

Raptors face the Pacers yet again tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I dont think cousins is ready. He needs to take the season off. Too many devastating injuries.

Achillies, quad tear and now acl. That's rough.
    I hear ya. I just like the idea of having another big that can shoot it from the outside a little and can pass the ball. His rebounding could help too.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

When Gasol is healthy they have all the size they need.

Speaking of bigs....I think Ibaka has proven to be a pretty valuable piece to this team. I don't see how Masai lets him walk for a small chance to get Giannis. I think they should lock up Serge, FVV, Davis and OG as soon as possible, cause they are all pretty da*# good.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    When Gasol is healthy they have all the size they need.

Speaking of bigs....I think Ibaka has proven to be a pretty valuable piece to this team. I don't see how Masai lets him walk for a small chance to get Giannis. I think they should lock up Serge, FVV, Davis and OG as soon as possible, cause they are all pretty da*# good.
    100%.

Also they are showing they are a good team without Gasol and/or with ibaka being the lead big. So they can pretty confidently let Gasol walk this offseason if he won’t take a discount to around the MLE for 1 year.

I think you lock up those guys because they have all proven to be assets. For a guy like giannis you move those guys though, which shouldn’t be a problem because they’re good. Even if you have to give up a couple draft picks to make room for giannis you do it. For example if MU traded for giannis I would be comfortable giving them OG+FVV+4 1sts and maybe even another good player. So if it takes all those assets to make room for giannis then I have no problem with that happening.

You definitely lock up Ibaka though because he’s another “African brother” on the team.
    I think Ibaka alone might be more talented than any other player on the bucks outside of giannis. I don’t think Middleton is all that good personally. Bledsoe sucks and was a huge misstep by the bucks imo.

RHJ is tough to watch sometimes.

RHJ played well tonight though. Nice game from everyone!

Nurse ran some ridiculously small lineups tonight. At one point I saw.

Lowry
    Fred
    Thomas
    OG
    RHJ
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Raptors with perhaps their largest victory against the Pacers...127-81...blowout win I will say y'all have me at a loss for words but now against Giannis and the Bucks on Tuesday I don't see how y'all beat the Bucks

Fun game last night. The Raptors were great defensively, but couldn't get it going on the offensive end. They got a lot of good looks, just didn't fall. They will have to knock those 3s down to have a chance.

I loved what i saw from Davis and Thomas. If Thomas can continue to improve on the defensive end, he should earn more playing time. Davis is impressive, he is showing that he can do a little bit of everything. Boucher was very good as well, did a nice job on both ends.

The Raptors missed Marc and Powell last night, especially Marc's playmaking.

Siakam should work on his mid-range off the dribble. I'm sure he does but maybe zone in that area a little more. He will likely be forced into his in-between game with higher frequency when teams are taking away the paint.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Siakam should work on his mid-range off the dribble. I'm sure he does but maybe zone in that area a little more. He will likely be forced into his in-between game with higher frequency when teams are taking away the paint.
    I’m loving his confidence from 3. That, combined with his now elite handles are the biggest developments of his season so far in my opinion.

Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast