Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    That also is pretty bold statements that you are making considering he hasn't even played enough to really warrant that
    I said he pulls up like them. Very balanced and squared with a nice release. Not too many guys can come off screens like that.

Obviously percentages and playing time and ultimately his defense will decide if we ever get to see what he can really do.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by aman_13; 11-11-2019 at 08:35 PM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    You know you can say someone is doing something like X player without saying he's as good as X player.
    It was nice to see him play well. He was with the Lakers summer league team before he went overseas.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

The Clippers opening video has Kendrick's "Loyalty" playing on it. Kind of ironic...
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Holy **** these kids are good!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Losing OG in this one is tough. They are already short handed.

So some growing pains in that quarter. Thomas had a rough go there. Way too much fouling. The Clippers didnt even have to work for most of their offense.

Og out for the game ?

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Og out for the game ?
    Yeah he got hurt on the first play.

Got hit in the eye.

The Raptors look drained.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    The Raptors look drained.

Truly.

They can pull it out if the move the ball though. It cannot be the Fred show. We need Siakam.

Siakam needs a touch in the high post.

Nurse needed to replace Powell with Thomas for some consistent shooting near the end. We had zero scoring to close the game.

Obviously tired. I dont get what Nurse was doing having Fred play the entire second half.

He looked exhausted. Just not enough action in the half court. Too much high pick and roll.

Siakam needs that jumper to fall for him so teams dont cheat on his drives.

Nurse is doing his best Thibs impression right now. 45 mins for Fred on a back to back. It's a regular season game and Siakam played 43 minutes.

Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast