Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    very satisfying win

It sucks we couldn't retain Green. He would get so many more looks with the Raptors. The Lakers play too slow.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    It sucks we couldn't retain Green. He would get so many more looks with the Raptors. The Lakers play too slow.

I don’t even want him.

What a pleasant surprise the 905 kids were. The Lowry/Ibaka injuries will give them some time to show what they can do. Hopefully it is not a one game performance, because I want to see more of that!

Powell had some nice plays but OG’s defence is so legit I love it, and Siakam at the point was very interesting to see.
    Carruso was getting demolished on D. No idea why Vogel didn’t see that. Bradley should have gotten all his 4tj quarter minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    What a pleasant surprise the 905 kids were. The Lowry/Ibaka injuries will give them some time to show what they can do. Hopefully it is not a one game performance, because I want to see more of that!
    I think Boucher is legit. Davis too.

Y'all beat the Lakers...I will give credit where it is due but on a back to back at Staples but facing off against Kawhi tonight...it doesn't look good for y'all especially since Paul George is supposed to play tonight and same with Kawhi but also Clippers with that defense...I can't see the Raptors beating the Clippers tonight

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    It isn't.

That's a releif

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I think Boucher is legit. Davis too.
    Boucher basically showed nurse he deserves 20 mpg a game!!! Put him in coach!!

Terrance Davis was also impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Y'all beat the Lakers...I will give credit where it is due but on a back to back at Staples but facing off against Kawhi tonight...it doesn't look good for y'all especially since Paul George is supposed to play tonight and same with Kawhi but also Clippers with that defense...I can't see the Raptors beating the Clippers tonight
    Lol you're funny dude

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I don’t even want him.
    I mean he would definitely strengthen our sg spot

That was a fun game to watch.. Boucher showing out with those monster blocks

13. 11-11-2019, 11:39 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I think you’re lost or something. You should be in the Celtics forum, no?

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Boucher basically showed nurse he deserves 20 mpg a game!!! Put him in coach!!

Terrance Davis was also impressive
    Davis will definitely give Powell a run for 1st guard off the bench. If this FVV/Lowry pairing continues then he can run the point on the 2nd unit.

How much money is FVV gonna cost to keep him here through his prime. 4 yrs 80 million? Over/Under?

Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast