Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1025

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I donít wonder about any of that stuff. I fully believe it to be true.

Nurse was never a g league coach for us, but he worked with the bench mob in the offseason before they turned into the best mob in the league (derozans last year). Casey would have put them in a role-box and they would t have the ceiling they have now.

Masai though. Heís the one putting everything in place.
    Nurse ran 905. People were too busy jerking off to stackhouse to realize that.

I donít wonder about any of that stuff. I fully believe it to be true.

Nurse was never a g league coach for us, but he worked with the bench mob in the offseason before they turned into the best mob in the league (derozans last year). Casey would have put them in a role-box and they would t have the ceiling they have now.

Masai though. Heís the one putting everything in place.
    Good post. The only thing is that Bobby doesn't get enough credit. I've heard beat guys say that Bobby plays a much bigger role than people think he does. I've thought that for a while, he's the one that got the deal for Kawhi done.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Good post. The only thing is that Bobby doesn't get enough credit. I've heard beat guys say that Bobby plays a much bigger role than people think he does. I've thought that for a while, he's the one that got the deal for Kawhi done.
    Bobby has been running things for a while now. That's pretty much his job since he is the GM. Masai hasn't done any of the grunt work since he became President. Masai just signs off on ****. Basically Masai is the one with the vision and Bobby goes out and makes it happen.
    Last edited by ecart; 03-10-2020 at 06:51 PM.

Bucks are 0-3 since giannis went down.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Nurse ran 905. People were too busy jerking off to stackhouse to realize that.
    When? Please site.

Nurse was hired from Houstonís g-league to be an assistant with Casey and help with the offence. Nurse rode the bench until taking over for Casey.

Unless Iím forgetting something. Why do you think nurse ran the 905?

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Bobby has been running things for a while now. That's pretty much his job since he is the GM. Masai hasn't done any of the grunt work since he became President. Masai just signs off on ****. Basically Masai is the one with the vision and Bobby goes out and makes it happen.
    Yes but I give the bulk of the credit to the idea man in this scenario. Bobby has done an amazing job of implementing and buying in. I hope we donít lose bobby.
    But even if bobby was never born, Masai would be looking for someone else who can implement his ultimate vision. It starts from the top for sure

Bucks are 0-3 since giannis went down.
    That doesn't really mean anything in the grand scheme of things especially when they are still the best overall team in the NBA right now

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    That doesn't really mean anything in the grand scheme of things especially when they are still the best overall team in the NBA right now
    ďBest team overallĒ doesnít lose every game when 1 player is injured.

ďBest team overallĒ doesnít lose every game when 1 player is injured.
    Okay and? And? The Raptors lost how many games before they clinched? Just a blip on the radar for Milwaukee if anything because Giannis is set to come back in the next couple of games anyway

Okay and? And? The Raptors lost how many games before they clinched? Just a blip on the radar for Milwaukee if anything because Giannis is set to come back in the next couple of games anyway
    If the lakers lose LeBron do they go winless? I donít think so. What about the clippers, raptors (last year and this year? Gsw when they lost curry?

All Iím saying is the bucks are proving 2 things:
    1) giannis is THAT good.
    2) shut him Giannis down and theyíre in trouble.

If the lakers lose LeBron do they go winless? I donít think so. What about the clippers, raptors (last year and this year? Gsw when they lost curry?

All Iím saying is the bucks are proving 2 things:
    1) giannis is THAT good.
    2) shut him Giannis down and theyíre in trouble.
    Yeah Giannis is that dude but yeah without him, Milwaukee is still a good team because of their depth not just on their bench but also Middleton is no scrub either...he's a 2 time NBA All Star he's their 2nd option

Yeah Giannis is that dude but yeah without him, Milwaukee is still a good team because of their depth not just on their bench but also Middleton is no scrub either...he's a 2 time NBA All Star he's their 2nd option
    Yeah Iím not a Middleton fan. Heís a fine robin but could never lead a team to anything.

I donít think they are very deep tbh. Bledsoe is exploitable and doesnít offer what that team needs (playmaking and stretching the floor). LopezĎs are fine but ours and Miamiís bigs are better.

After Middleton the only player I really like on their roster is divincenzo, and he is just a run of the mill 10ppg role player. FVV, Powell, and OG are better than him.

The only question is - can a combination of OG, Siakam, RHJ, Ibaka and Boucher slow down Giannis. Honestly I donít know the answer to that question but I look forward to finding out.

Well y'all have Casey and the Pistons coming into town to Scotiabank Arena on Saturday night

When? Please site.

Nurse was hired from Houstonís g-league to be an assistant with Casey and help with the offence. Nurse rode the bench until taking over for Casey.

Unless Iím forgetting something. Why do you think nurse ran the 905?
    He didn't coach the 905 but he was in charge of running it. Masai put him in charge because of his extensive experience with the g-league. There's plenty of articles talking about how Nurse helped them set up 905 and used the 905 as a testing ground for strategy and player development.That's why the 905 were playing a lot closer to how Nurse's Raptors were playing than Casey's. It's also why all the g-league guys are a lot tighter with Nurse. But everyone gave Stackhouse credit because he was the figure head.
    Last edited by ecart; 03-11-2020 at 03:54 PM.

Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast