Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Lets just hope that he's healthy. Norm has only played 70 games or more in two of his 5 season. This season nothing scares me more than injuries. I dont think this team has played with a full squad for more than 7-8 games the entire season.
    Honestly though, I think it’s by design. Guys aren’t playing through injuries that they would play through on other teams. “Oh you broke a nail? We’ll give you 2 weeks off and see if anyone else steps up”.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    They already snapped it lol.
    oh yeah they came back to win that game against phx. I stopped watching in the 3rd q. Thank god we didn't lose to the friggen Suns.

I'm still wondering how we lost to the dam hornets. I think a line up of Brissett, Malcom Miller, Hernandez, Mccaw, and Stan Johnson should be able to beat the Hornets lol

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    oh yeah they came back to win that game against phx. I stopped watching in the 3rd q. Thank god we didn't lose to the friggen Suns.

I'm still wondering how we lost to the dam hornets. I think a line up of Brissett, Malcom Miller, Hernandez, Mccaw, and Stan Johnson should be able to beat the Hornets lol
    Graham with those 3’s.

Anyone know who’s playing tonight? Apparently all our guys upgraded from out to questionable.

One of those weird games where they are playing well but couldn't separate themselves and then that third quarter got away from them. The rotations are kind of random and it is causing some stagnation.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by aman_13; 03-06-2020 at 01:57 AM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Norm Powell goes off last night for 37 against the Warriors spoiling Steph's return in San Francisco in a rematch of last year's NBA Finals!!! I'm more surprised with Powell goin off than seeing the Raptors win but the season was already meaningless for the Warriors anyway because of all their injuries and they tankin too on purpose!!!

I get that we’re under manned and have been for a while but Pascal is burned out. Hopefully Nurse starts giving him 30mpg when our bigs come back because he’s been getting close to 40mpg for most of February.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I get that we’re under manned and have been for a while but Pascal is burned out. Hopefully Nurse starts giving him 30mpg when our bigs come back because he’s been getting close to 40mpg for most of February.
    And he’s creating good shots most of the time, just missing the layups or open 3’s. Honestly it bodes well for his future. The creating is the hardest part to learn. After another summer at Rico with all of the focus on him finishing his opportunities I think he will have a great year next season and be much more efficient.

Yeah I don’t want to see anyone from 3-6th.

Just saying though, totally called the Powell thing. I was never one of the idiots saying “don’t re-sign derozan and hand the keys to Powell”, but I definitely had a funny feeling about him heading into this season.

Don’t forget about lowry’s ppg going back up to 20.
    Yeah, in hindsight those guys are definitely idiots. Although I'm glad you remember me because I was going to make sure you remembered that as well as me saying Siakam was better while DeRozan was still here.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Wait you said that Siakam in his second season was better than DeMar? Okay.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Yeah Raptors clinch a playoff spot but then again still a long way from defending the title and repeating which will not happen especially if y'all have to see teams like the Bucks, Celtics, Heat and Sixers...but as far as clinching the Division y'all have your work cut out

I'm convinced you're a bot.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Wait you said that Siakam in his second season was better than DeMar? Okay.

And Powell at any time prior to this season?

The main reason letting Demar walk would have been a mistake is because they built his value for 7 years and he was the main piece in landing the star who would lead us to a ship.

We would not have been better off as an organization had Masai let demar walk when he was a FA.

And Powell at any time prior to this season?

I mean i know where he will go with it and i'm certainly not going to go down that path again, but i certainly didn't expect Siakam to make that type of jump.

Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast