Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 69 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1539
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Yes but I give the bulk of the credit to the idea man in this scenario. Bobby has done an amazing job of implementing and buying in. I hope we dont lose bobby.
    But even if bobby was never born, Masai would be looking for someone else who can implement his ultimate vision. It starts from the top for sure
    eh questionable. jeff weltman was pretty garbage when he was here.

Mass hysteria at its worst well with this coronavirus but it begs the question of how Raptors home and away games will be affected

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Mass hysteria at its worst well with this coronavirus but it begs the question of how Raptors home and away games will be affected
    Nothing new for the raptors. We played the 6ers during the process and the hawks ever.
    Were used to playing road games with nobody in the stands.

NBA suspended season

Rudy Gobert positive of Coronavirus

Last game of the Raptors against the Jazz

Hope and Pray Raptors players are all ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Taking reasonable precautions isnt mass hysteria. Were not even close to that yet.

2nd wave to hit soon. Referance history, 2nd wave hits hardest. Embrace, endure, and stay safe. I hope not too many are affected, and I hope we get to see our Raptors' win back-to-back Chips'!

Feels nice to see Raptors basketball again.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

You can see a little rust but thats expected. Nice to have nba basketball in the summer

The boys look ready to ball! Lovin the new look for OG and Davis too. The athletes coming off the bench for this team are ridiculous. When they get to push the pace there aren't many teams that can keep up with them.

In addition to Davis and OG, I really liked what I saw from Matt Thomas too. He looks in better shape physically and that shot it such a weapon. Some solid dribble drives and dishes too.

To no one's surprise, Ibaka and Lowry both looked strong as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    In addition to Davis and OG, I really liked what I saw from Matt Thomas too. He looks in better shape physically and that shot it such a weapon. Some solid dribble drives and dishes too.

I agree I like what I see from Thomas too. Hes not just a catch and shoot guy. He can drive and penetrate a little drive and dish. He seems to have a good feel for the game. And ofcourse hes lights out from 3

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post

His defense will limit his playing time unfortunately. Nice weapon to have off the bench but I mostly expect spot minutes. Matt did have a run this season when he was getting some meaningful minutes but Nurse was quick to reduce his minutes or remove him from the rotation as soon he went cold.

From what I've read, he's been working hard looking at tape and trying improve on the defensive end, so hopefully that pays off for him and he earns a permanent spot in the rotation.

Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    His defense will limit his playing time unfortunately. Nice weapon to have off the bench but I mostly expect spot minutes. Matt did have a run this season when he was getting some meaningful minutes but Nurse was quick to reduce his minutes or remove him from the rotation as soon he went cold.

From what I've read, he's been working hard looking at tape and trying improve on the defensive end, so hopefully that pays off for him and he earns a permanent spot in the rotation.

Ive actually been impressed by his defence. I thought it was going to be bad but its turned out to be passable imo.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I agree I like what I see from Thomas too. Hes not just a catch and shoot guy. He can drive and penetrate a little drive and dish. He seems to have a good feel for the game. And ofcourse hes lights out from 3
    The only issue is that hes a piece of Swiss cheese on defence. Full of holes and he stinks. Hes definitely a weapon to use out of timeouts and is always nice for a bucket or two.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Ive actually been impressed by his defence. I thought it was going to be bad but its turned out to be passable imo.
    He's improved for sure. I just imagine a lot of switching come playoff time and that's probably where his minutes become limited.

Page 69 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast