Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    It wasn't convincing though. I mean you were a possession away from being wrong and that's with the Raptors playing terribly all night.
    Yeah ya'll played terribly but you got back into the game but then OT ya'll weren't focused or maybe you just started gettin tired either way you guys were taking bad shots

Lowry went 0-11 from three. He hits a couple of those in the 4th and the raps win.. just has to shake that rust off a bit. Gotta think the thumb played a part in that too

It wasn't convincing though. I mean you were a possession away from being wrong and that's with the Raptors playing terribly all night.
    The whole team was laboring all game. Good kick in the *** I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    The whole team was laboring all game. Good kick in the *** I hope.
    Lol yeah for real ... I chalked that game up to rust ok Lowrys part. Pretty rare he would go 0-11 from 3

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Lol yeah for real ... I chalked that game up to rust ok Lowrys part. Pretty rare he would go 0-11 from 3
    Question is - did his play lose us the game? I think so, but that’s a good thing because he likely won’t repeat that for the rest of the season. I think if we were running with FVV running the point and Lowry still injured we would have won the game. Lots of reason for optimism.

They basically battled to tie it up somehow. That was Miami’s Super Bowl so far this season.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Question is - did his play lose us the game? I think so, but that’s a good thing because he likely won’t repeat that for the rest of the season. I think if we were running with FVV running the point and Lowry still injured we would have won the game. Lots of reason for optimism.

They basically battled to tie it up somehow. That was Miami’s Super Bowl so far this season.
    Lowry looked off and his return did throw the Raptors off offensively but that was expected. They didn't lose because of Lowry though or even Siakam having an off night. They lost because Miami outplayed them. Nurse said it was an energy thing so let's see how they play each other the next game. I think Miami is equipped to play through the traps that the Raptors deploy often.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

They were missing Dragic as well who is having a nice year. I still think we match up well with them but you have to give Miami a lot of credit for how that game went.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I'm prepared for Mr Harden to go off on y'all tonight when the Rockets come to town...not just Harden but Westbrook too

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I'm prepared for Mr Harden to go off on y'all tonight when the Rockets come to town...not just Harden but Westbrook too
    So am i. I mean 60 points, then follows it up with 50. It isn't always pretty, but man can he score.

I'm conflicted on this one... houston my other team and I love that they got Westy

So am i. I mean 60 points, then follows it up with 50. It isn't always pretty, but man can he score.
    Straight gun slinger

Lowry looked off and his return did throw the Raptors off offensively but that was expected. They didn't lose because of Lowry though or even Siakam having an off night. They lost because Miami outplayed them. Nurse said it was an energy thing so let's see how they play each other the next game. I think Miami is equipped to play through the traps that the Raptors deploy often.
    I’m with you 100% here.

Remembering Stan Van Gundy recent analysis.

Rebounds and Defending the 3 ball are the two weaknesses of Nurse’s creative defensive schemes.

So far Houston totally exploiting the Raptors.

Previous game it was Duncan Robinson, this game, both House and PJ are thriving.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post

Rebounds and Defending the 3 ball are the two weaknesses of Nurse’s creative defensive schemes.

Previous game it was Duncan Robinson, this game, both House and PJ are thriving.
    Is it Nurse' defensive team or are we just a poor rebounding team?? I'd move Gasol if the opportunity presented itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post

Yeah they give up too many threes. The defense tonight has been awful.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast