Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    lol tg11 is such a troll

Heat are good. They play HARD. Lots of similarities. Fun game so far.

Siakam is rushing too much. They need him to get going or they won't win tonight.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Raptors need to run some more pick and roll action with Siakam.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Maybe stop hedging? They are not having any problems making the pass out of it.

Butler is not having any problems with the double. They have played out of it too easily.

The Heat deserve this one. The Raptors were out played tonight.

Siakam needs to learn to be patient in those situations.

Well that was easily the worst stretch of ball they played this season.

Miami deserved that game! On to the next one.

Only watched bits and pieces but was Lowry rushing/forcing or just couldnt buy buckets?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Only watched bits and pieces but was Lowry rushing/forcing or just couldnt buy buckets?
    Both.

12. 12-04-2019, 12:29 AM

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    lol tg11 is such a troll
    Hes bee temporarily banned before. But we all need to realize hes just a kid. Also a rival fan, a celtics fan. He seems to follow the raps every game so it's cool, I kinda look forward to his trolling its almost cute lol. Makes it that much better when we win

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    For sure! It is just that at one point they scored on 19 of 20 possessions or something crazy like that.

It was a real basketball game in the middle of the third quarter. I understand players relaxing but that was something else. If the Jazz were not playing tonight, who knows how that 4th would have went. They had momentum.

It was a good win but not exactly a feel good one.

Yeah we almost blew it in the 3rd. That was a crazy game overall

Tonight lowry was out of rythem, it always takes a min for him to find his groove coming back from a lengthy absence.

Tried to tell y'all Raptors would lose but it was a good game though nonetheless all be it that it went all the way to OT but y'all took your foot off the gas in OT though

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Tried to tell y'all Raptors would lose but it was a good game though nonetheless all be it that it went all the way to OT but y'all took your foot off the gas in OT though
    It wasn't convincing though. I mean you were a possession away from being wrong and that's with the Raptors playing terribly all night.

Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast