Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    So far Knicks exploiting the achilles of the Raptors but still early.

Or could just be hangover after a superb performance against the Sixers
    Rebounding and defending the 3...

I expect nurse to make some adjustments if he has to.

The constant Pascal but how about the blue collar guys in RHJ/ Boucher and TD. Masai and Bobby should already earn a major raise by finding these three.

Amazing stories especially TD
    Giannis and Oladipo 2021 Movement

We are seeing so many teams run zone defense now. I dont know the numbers but it felt like it was only the Raptors and Heat running it last year.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Yeah, opportunity is the issue right now. He probably feels that there is no room for error when he is out there. He has no confidence right now. I remember noticing him look antsy sitting on the bench when he was expected to play. I just think he needs to simplify his game. Come in, play great defense, which he is capable of and knock down those open shots. However, that is easier said than done given his lack of opportunity.
    Hes had plenty of opportunity with the pistons and his game hasn't grown at all since then. He reminds me of Joey Graham. Has all the tools just isn't amounting to anything. I like that RHJ is earning his way with effort.

I could see Masai taking a chance on Josh Jakson next year. Another defensive high upside guy with a lack of a shot like RHJ, Stanley Johnson.

We are seeing so many teams run zone defense now. I dont know the numbers but it felt like it was only the Raptors and Heat running it last year.

You definitely are seeing more of it now. The Raps need to work on their rebounding though and unfortunately running zone defence only makes that harder. The Knicks and Sixers both got 15 offensive rebounds against us.

Raptors still blew out the Knicks but was to be expected

Maybe time to get a rumor mill thread going? There's some juicy stuff out there already.

Raptors should go after Aldridge if they're smart

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    You definitely are seeing more of it now. The Raps need to work on their rebounding though and unfortunately running zone defence only makes that harder. The Knicks and Sixers both got 15 offensive rebounds against us.
    They are making a more concerted effort to grab those boards. Nurse leans towards crashing the boards than leaking out for transition points. Hoepfully having Ibaka back will help.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Disagree.

I was thinking about a trade based around Gasol, but his defence wins games. We don’t have any trouble scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Maybe time to get a rumor mill thread going? There's some juicy stuff out there already.
    Done!

13. 11-28-2019, 05:42 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    lol no. Raptors would be smart if they don't go after Aldridge.

If anything we would trade for a sg. Our front court is pretty solid with Gasol, Ibaka Siakam, Boucher

They are making a more concerted effort to grab those boards. Nurse leans towards crashing the boards than leaking out for transition points. Hoepfully having Ibaka back will help.

Ibaka will provide a much needed boost. I love Boucher but he still gets bullied on the glass. The Raps have been running like crazy this year though. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure they're 1st in transition points per game right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast