Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    My previous post was deleted. My phones been doing that lately, but I was agreeing with you.

But after seeing you make the point for over a year here and the NBA forum I just think it's funny you never pass the opportunity. With that said derozan was a fan fav type of player for me but you opened my eyes to his deffecincies when I had rose coloured glasses on when it came to him. Seeing him now on the spurs I don't miss him one bit.
    I've made it my personal mission to get KL the love and credit he deserves in this market. Just for fun. Work, raise kids, pump KL in that order.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Dare I say it...VanVleet is ballin out or has been for the past few games ever since Lowry been out!!! Dare I say he could possibly be better than Lowry. I wouldn't say he's better than Lowry but it's close. VanVleet is right there...he be putting up 20 plus as of late but he could be makin that case for Most Improved or makin a case for that max money tho if I gots to keep it real with y'all
    Not even that but could Siakam & VanVleet be the new dynamic duo instead of Lowry & Siakam? Or could they be seen as a Big Three?

Not even that but could Siakam & VanVleet be the new dynamic duo instead of Lowry & Siakam? Or could they be seen as a Big Three?
    Maybe next year. Right now this is Lowry and Siakam steam imo.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Him and RHJ have been a pleasant surprise so far. I'm really liking their fit on the team.

Norman Powell on the other hand I'm ready to part ways with. This is the perfect season to build his value and ship him out. Hes on a reasonable contract to.
    If any trade is made I imagine it'll be Powell heading out but I don't think any trades will happen. I'm confident going forward with what we've got.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

5. 11-22-2019, 12:00 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    Can anyone find the stats on FVVís usage since lowrys injury? Feels like heís attacking every time down the floor.

Itís mostly effective and I donít want him to stop. But it feels like his usage must be through the roof in those games. Like 40%ish.

I wonder what y'all's Christmas jersey will look like especially since y'all play on Christmas Day at Scotiabank Arena against us Celtics...y'all are on a Christmas Day game which means y'all are on the big time in the Xmas spotlight for the first time since 2001...I wonder if anyone plans on going to the Christmas Day game at home?

I really believe last years playoffs elevated FVV to a new level. Is he better then Lowry? Lowry was damn good to start this year too but all the talk of FVV not being good enough to be a starting PG in this league is no more.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    I really believe last years playoffs elevated FVV to a new level. Is he better then Lowry? Lowry was damn good to start this year too but all the talk of FVV not being good enough to be a starting PG in this league is no more.
    Agreed. I honestly struggle with the comparison even though theyíre so similar.

FVV just attacks the basket way more effectively right now, while Lowry shares the rock and has a little more mid range game.

FVV is looking for his own a little more than Lowry does and doesnít draw the charges like Lowry.

Theyíre close, but contrary in a good way.

Itís interesting that we are still so good defensively with probably the smallest back court in the league and without a major inside shot blocking presence.

I think the combo of FVV and Lowry is good, but the funnest group to watch may be:

Davis - 6'4
    OG - 6'7
    RHJ - 6'6
    Siakam- 6'9
    Boucher - 6'9

That's 5 explosive athletes with the length to switch anything and smother people defensively.

gasol honestly confuses me, why is he so bad around the rim?

Siakam goes off yet again for 30 plus scoring 34 last night while FVV goes off for 25...I admit these 2 are becoming quite the dynamic duo and even though personally I can't stand the Raptors I can't help but be impressed by y'all

FVV is seriously getting to the basket better than I ever thought he could.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    FVV is seriously getting to the basket better than I ever thought he could.
    VanVleet is at least a couple years away at least from being an All Star well potentially

VanVleet is at least a couple years away at least from being an All Star well potentially
    Heís getting into that kemba range imo.

Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast