Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
    Siakam hasn't been himself and I wonder why that is

Siakam has been himself. He played the same way before the injury, but was beginning to defer a little too much in the couple games just before the injury.

All this team is missing is a #1 scorer who can create his own shot in the clutch, so Iím fine with siakam taking the season to see if he can develop that.

Hoping the efficiency comes next season when he has a better grasp on his own strengths/weaknesses.

Raptors play tonight against the T Wolves

No big men, no Powell....No Problem! They will just run you into the ground and shoot the lights out from deep with a small ball lineup of FVV, Lowry, OG, Siakam and RHJ. They dropped 137 points on 57% shooting from the field and over 51% from deep! How on earth did that team beat the Clippers?

Is there a combination of players that doesn't work on this team?

I'll give credit where it's due 15 wins in a row but now y'all playin the Nets again but this time on the road in Brooklyn...probably your biggest test before the All Star Break but can the streak go to 16 games?

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    No big men, no Powell....No Problem! They will just run you into the ground and shoot the lights out from deep with a small ball lineup of FVV, Lowry, OG, Siakam and RHJ. They dropped 137 points on 57% shooting from the field and over 51% from deep! How on earth did that team beat the Clippers?

Is there a combination of players that doesn't work on this team?
    Over this stretch of 14 games we have lead the league in ppg, fg% and 3p%.
    And thatís with siakam forcing things.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I'll give credit where it's due 15 wins in a row but now y'all playin the Nets again but this time on the road in Brooklyn...probably your biggest test before the All Star Break but can the streak go to 16 games?
    I actually cant wait to see Durant back and see how elevates that team. I just wish he had a better co star than Irving who I think will be the down fall of the new look nets. Id rather have Lavert and Dinwiddie and ship Kyrie out but Durant probably wont like that even though its probably whats best for the team.

I think Kyrie is fine as a second star. I don't buy into a lot of what the media says about him since most of it is just journalists reading "body language" and trying to create drama. If he was as bad as the media made him out to be, his former Celtics teammates wouldn't go out of their way to defend him. There wouldn't be players going out of their way to play with him (Hayward, KD etc).

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I think Kyrie is fine as a second star. I don't buy into a lot of what the media says about him since most of it is just journalists reading "body language" and trying to create drama. If he was as bad as the media made him out to be, his former Celtics teammates wouldn't go out of their way to defend him. There wouldn't be players going out of their way to play with him (Hayward, KD etc).
    I agree Kyrie is fine as a robin. But even when Durant comes back I donít expect much from that team. Even LeBron needed the addition of Love to make that pairing work. Durant is not LeBron. Iím looking forward to those games though because you know Durant is long to be looking for blood vs Toronto.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I agree Kyrie is fine as a robin. But even when Durant comes back I donít expect much from that team. Even LeBron needed the addition of Love to make that pairing work. Durant is not LeBron. Iím looking forward to those games though because you know Durant is long to be looking for blood vs Toronto.
    Depends on how good Durant is when he comes back. If he's just as good as he was pre-injury, I think he's just as good as Lebron. I think the Nets have better pieces than the Lebron Cavs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRwSMz4JnNc

Great interview with Perkins. Compared Raptors with the Celtics championship team.

I just think its odd that he forced his way out of Cleveland and then left Boston which were both great situations. We'll see how things work out in Brooklyn

Depends on how good Durant is when he comes back. If he's just as good as he was pre-injury, I think he's just as good as Lebron. I think the Nets have better pieces than the Lebron Cavs.
    I agree, I think their supporting cast is pretty dam solid.

I donít think Durant is a good enough passer to get the most out of middling team mates.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRwSMz4JnNc

Great interview with Perkins. Compared Raptors with the Celtics championship team.
    I think the billups led pistons would be a better comparison.

Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast