Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    Ibaka doesn't get enough credit. He's been great this year.

Davis has been incredible tonight

13 in a row I'll admit y'all have me surprised but on a back to back playing Brooklyn tonight at Scotiabank...I don't see how the winning streak continues

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    13 in a row I'll admit y'all have me surprised but on a back to back playing Brooklyn tonight at Scotiabank...I don't see how the winning streak continues
    **** Brooklyn.

Who cares about the streak. I just hope Lowry isnt hurt too badly.. That is 3 of our top 6 out again with Gasol, Lowry and Powell out.

Thank god Siakams eye is ok ffs...or we could have been in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    Who cares about the streak. I just hope Lowry isnt hurt too badly.. That is 3 of our top 6 out again with Gasol, Lowry and Powell out.

Thank god Siakams eye is ok ffs...or we could have been in trouble.
    I care about the streak. Being in 1st place would be a big help. We could basically rest our guys in the 1st round.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I care about the streak. Being in 1st place would be a big help. We could basically rest our guys in the 1st round.
    You think we catch the Bucks?

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    You think we catch the Bucks?
    Not confident the Bucks even lose 7 more games for the rest of the season. That shipped has sailed

I'd like to see Matt Thomas get into this rotation over McCaw. His defense is passable and he seems to so more on offense than just hit 3's.

Siakam hasn't been himself since he's come back from his injury.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Milwaukee is just that superior right now in just about every other area but Toronto last night y'all balled out...I give credit where it's due...14 games in a row but at the same time y'all got too comfortable and barely squeezed out that win against Brooklyn 119-118 but still a win is a win but the streak could it go to 15 games? I mean y'all have the new look post deadline Timberwolves on Monday at Scotiabank Arena

I'd like to see Siakam move the ball better when he is going to the rim. He is taking it into traffic a lot and has not been as efficient as last year. He is shooting 35% between 3-10 feet, which is down is down 12% from last year.

His true shooting percentage has been below average.
    Last edited by aman_13; 02-09-2020 at 12:55 PM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

14 game streak and still trail the Bucks by 6.5. They are unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I'd like to see Siakam move the ball better when he is going to the rim. He is taking it into traffic a lot and has not been as efficient last year. He is shooting 35% between 3-10 feet, which is down is down 12% from last year.

His true shooting percentage has been below average.
    He had tunnel vision last night. And he literally complained every time he missed on a drive to the basket.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    He had tunnel vision last night. And he literally complained every time he missed on a drive to the basket.
    Which is odd because the tunnel vision does not seem like him. He has always been a willing playmaker but he has developed a tendency to force things when they are not there. All of this a good learning experience for him though.

I think part of it is because Nurse wants him to be aggressive and has given him the green light to do whatever.

Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast