Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TD3 potential

TD3 potential

Bart brought up the question:

Wtf is TD3ís ceiling?
    Heís obviously a lot further along than FVV Or Powell were at the same age, and has physical tools that Freddie could only dream of. We know he has the drive and work ethic, or he would be the best WR in the NFL right now.

What do you guys think his best season will look like? Itís really hard to puta ceiling on a guy like him. I really get a Jimmy Butler vibe from him, but I hope he can run the point with either Lowry if FVV leaves or FVV after Lowry retires.

I can sort of see him being a shorter combo guard version of jimmy butler, who can hit the 3. Thatís an INCREDIBLE player.

Maybe 19/5/8? Itís really tough to guess. He has all the tools and some of the best leadership/opportunity any player could ask for.
    + like FVV, as an Undrafted player he will have a chance to cash in before drafted players are able to hit FA, so he has some urgency in his dev.

Seeing how he improves going into next season should give us a good metric.

I wanna add that he is better than derozan was coming out, and can already do things that derozan still canít do (3&D).

Definitely not better than DeRozan coming out of college most definitely not because DeRozan's numbers as a rookie compared to that of Davis now as a rookie...it is not even close. DeRozan was better. Now Davis his numbers now are the way it is because his minutes are limited but if he was given more playing time then yeah sure he would be as good as the rookies in his class like Ja, Zion, RJ, Paschall, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Definitely not better than DeRozan coming out of college most definitely not because DeRozan's numbers as a rookie compared to that of Davis now as a rookie...it is not even close. DeRozan was better. Now Davis his numbers now are the way it is because his minutes are limited but if he was given more playing time then yeah sure he would be as good as the rookies in his class like Ja, Zion, RJ, Paschall, etc
    You have no idea what you are talking about.

Take it from real raptors fans who watched the games, heís better at every part of basketball than derozan was when he came out.

Keep in mind that derozan was also a few years younger than TD3 is when he played his rookie year.

Okay yeah sure but he isn't as good as most rookies in his class but he's still a good player

TD is wayyyyy better than DD in his rookie season. Not even close lmfao. Did you just start watching NBA this year?

Okay yeah sure but he isn't as good as most rookies in his class but he's still a good player
    Can you be more specific about this hot take?

Who isnít as good as most rookies in which class?

His ceiling is 2020 Norman Powell

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Can you be more specific about this hot take?

Who isnít as good as most rookies in which class?
    I think heís talking about this season. Williamson, Morant, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I think heís talking about this season. Williamson, Morant, etc.
    Yes of course I was talking about this season when it comes to Terence Davis because he is not as good as those other rookies in this past year's draft class and as far as other rookies in his draft class I'm talkin Zion, RJ, Ja, Hachimura, Hunter, etc

Yes of course I was talking about this season when it comes to Terence Davis because he is not as good as those other rookies in this past year's draft class and as far as other rookies in his draft class I'm talkin Zion, RJ, Ja, Hachimura, Hunter, etc
    Iíd say heís not as good as the top 3 of the draft.

I think one could argue heís better than hachimura or hunter etc because heís doing it on one of the best teams in the league. He would get a lot of minutes on some of the ****** teams that those guys play on and his stats would reflect it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Iíd say heís not as good as the top 3 of the draft.

I think one could argue heís better than hachimura or hunter etc because heís doing it on one of the best teams in the league. He would get a lot of minutes on some of the ****** teams that those guys play on and his stats would reflect it.
    Yeah okay but Hachimura and Hunter their numbers as far as PPG, APG and RPG are better especially since TD is only putting up 7.9 but Hunter on ATL and Hachimura in WAS are gettin more minutes but Davis barely nowadays is making an impact on the floor

imagine using basic counting stats to measure impact in 2020

Or whenever he's specifically on the floor, do the Raptors win? Does he impact the game on offense or even on defense?

[QUOTE=Tg11;33413261]Yeah okay but Hachimura and Hunter their numbers as far as PPG, APG and RPG are better especially since TD is only putting up 7.9 but Hunter on ATL and Hachimura in WAS are gettin more minutes but Davis barely nowadays is making an impact on the floor[/QUOTE

Sheesh...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast