Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I'll give credit where it's due 15 wins in a row but now y'all playin the Nets again but this time on the road in Brooklyn...probably your biggest test before the All Star Break but can the streak go to 16 games?
    15 is an all time best streak for a Canadian pro team in any of the 4 major sports.

16 gets them onto the Wiki page for best NBA streaks ever (lots of teams ahead, but they’d get on the list).

Let’s go Raptors!

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I think the billups led pistons would be a better comparison.
    Both work in a sense. Boston's team was unique because we knew how good the players were prior to sacrificing for each other. With the Pistons, no one expected greatness, it just happened through players that were better than the average fan realized. In that sense, Raptors make good sense. In the sense of "we played elite defense and we have any of 5-6 players that would drop on a given night," Celtics work fine.

If Raptors make it to 16 games tonight and beat the Nets...then I will go on the record and say that y'all are truly deserving of being Championship contenders but only if and only if y'all win tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If Raptors make it to 16 games tonight and beat the Nets...then I will go on the record and say that y'all are truly deserving of being Championship contenders but only if and only if y'all win tonight
    Lol. Low bar dude.
    Nets suck and raptors are the hottest team in the league. Thanks tho I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Lol. Low bar dude.
    Nets suck and raptors are the hottest team in the league. Thanks tho I guess?
    Yea, his bar for these things is not only weird, but quite arbitrary.

Anyways, Raps suck tonight in the first half. Not sure what team I'm watching.

Raps finally missed Gasol.... DJ beat us up in the paint.

Gotta stop making Caris look like an all star out there.

They haven't been playing that well recently but last night they were playing way below their norm. Nothing was going right and they really missed Gasol against DJ and Allen.

Siakam is going through the growing pains of being counted on as a primary option. I'd like to see him assert himself more. Last night they really needed him to take over and he was passive.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    Raps finally missed Gasol.... DJ beat us up in the paint.
    They have missed him everytime he's out. They are also not as dynamic offensively without him.

Last edited by aman_13; 02-13-2020 at 02:38 PM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Siakam needs to learn how to draw fouls and to work on his shot some more.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Siakam needs to learn how to draw fouls and to work on his shot some more.
    Yeah his shot hasn't been the same since his injury.

Siakam isn’t getting calls at all right now. Refs need to be paid more - which seems rediculious until you realize they can easily double their income by taking 1 bribe for 1 game.

He doesn't know how to take contact. Too much finesse to exaggerate the contact. Gotta get Lowry to teach him how to flop.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    He doesn't know how to take contact. Too much finesse to exaggerate the contact. Gotta get Lowry to teach him how to flop.
    Yeah, he needs to go up stronger. However, some of the non-calls make no sense.

Y'all play the Suns tonight

Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast