Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Y'all are playin the Bulls today but if y'all can't beat Chicago then imma laugh
    Not sure why that would make you laugh. 11 straight overall. 12 straight against the Bulls. If they can't keep those streaks going it is comical? It would only mean they are human.

They are 29-2 vs. sub .500 teams. only one of two teams with less than 7 losses vs. sub .500 teams. A third loss would be funny in some way? Strange sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Not sure why that would make you laugh. 11 straight overall. 12 straight against the Bulls. If they can't keep those streaks going it is comical? It would only mean they are human.

They are 29-2 vs. sub .500 teams. only one of two teams with less than 7 losses vs. sub .500 teams. A third loss would be funny in some way? Strange sense of humour.
    Okay and? And? Y'all beat the Bulls so what does it matter? Y'all kept the streak goin right? But then again you guys have the Pacers next home and away in a back to back so we'll see just what y'all are really made of

Because he's a troll.

Notice how y'all don't even have Davis in the Rising Stars Team World vs Team USA game and almost every rookie/sophomore is in that game more or less

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Because he's a troll.
    Ya. My own fault for engaging. I should leave the troll alone under the bridge next time.

He is trolling but i think he's a Raptors fan in disguise.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    He is trolling but i think he's a Raptors fan in disguise.
    He admits to being a rival Celtics fan that follows the raptors. He brings that competitive spirit. I don't mind him. its all good.

The Raptors give up a lot of threes. That has to be some what of a concern going into the playoffs. They haven't played a team as good as the Pacers in weeks.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

This was a tough game to watch. They were lighting it up

Ibakaaaaa!!!! What a crazy finish. This team never disappoints! 12 in a row baby

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Ibakaaaaa!!!! What a crazy finish. This team never disappoints! 12 in a row baby
    I thought it was over. Impressive mental toughness late

I thought it was over. Impressive mental toughness late
    Same I was about to switch over to the Heat vs Clippers game early. This is the 2nd crazy come back this year. They personify resilience

That game was ****ed. Not sure wtf the refs were doing most of the night.

Crazy that they won. Pulling out these types of weird wins is what separates teams in the playoffs.

Nice win!! It will be interesting to see what adjustments they make for the rematch.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

I find it interesting that in that horribly refereed game, the pacers covered the spread and were given every opportunity to win. The play where oladipo was out of bounds in the final seconds was one of the most outrageous things I’ve seen.

Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast