Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 70 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1539
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    He's improved for sure. I just imagine a lot of switching come playoff time and that's probably where his minutes become limited.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    No doubt. You wanna keep him defending guards. He will get bullied by taller players.
    He’s shown some ability to poke the ball out, but that will only work 1/5 times at best.

Not many 2's can hold their own in the post alone if they get stuck on a big. FVV gets to play doesnt he? Thomas' problem come playoff time is going to be Lowry, FVV, Powell, Davis and OG. All those guys log minutes in the backcourt and are ahead of him in the rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    Not many 2's can hold their own in the post alone if they get stuck on a big. FVV gets to play doesnt he? Thomas' problem come playoff time is going to be Lowry, FVV, Powell, Davis and OG. All those guys log minutes in the backcourt and are ahead of him in the rotation.
    Fred is also one their best defenders. Switching doesnt just lead to post scoring opportunities. However, you are right that his role is also defined based on the players ahead of him in the rotation.

Last edited by aman_13; 07-29-2020 at 11:54 AM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

OG's dribble looks a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Yeah I noticed that too. He said he's been working hard on it since his return.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

It’s great to see him add something to his game. He has steadily improved at what he was already bringing, but it’s great to see an addition like that. Good handles opens a lot of other development opportunities.
    It’s Fundamental. Like reading of basketball.

Will the raptors game be blacked out on league pass? I’m planning to stream it while camping at Algonquin.

Raps could go 8-0 before the playoffs. They really shut the lakers down in the 4th quarter, and you know nurse has more that he hasn’t flashed yet.

Siakam's shooting percentage was so low because he was basically everywhere on defence.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Siakam's shooting percentage was so low because he was basically everywhere on defence.
    Cool.

Siakam didn't get the ball a whole lot down the stretch. I'd like to see him with the ball more. The Raptors got a little stagnant closing that game out but give credit to the Heat. They play as hard as the Raptors do.

I think it's just cause Freddy got hot. I think they had a lot of transition opportunities that they squandered.

I think it's just cause Freddy got hot. I think they had a lot of transition opportunities that they squandered.
    Yeah I noticed that too. Miami did a good job running back as well. Do you like how the Raptors match up with the Heat?

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Yeah I noticed that too. Miami did a good job running back as well. Do you like how the Raptors match up with the Heat?

Yeah. Both teams try to do similar things (ex. D -> transition) and we have players that like to play the same way (ex. Dragic always pressuring) . We're just better. I don't think the Raptors were ready for the Heat's physicality and conditioning and let them come back into the game. The Lakers didn't play this hard.

Bam has a scary future. He is like a hybrid of Pascal and Gasol. I remember Masai wanting to trade up for him. Can you imagine Pascal + Bam?

Off topic, I'm glad Masai is talking to TD about his social media antics. Dudes an idiot. Nipped it in the bud before it became a distraction.That's culture building, not shipping a rock from Kentucky.

Page 70 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast