Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 123
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    3,851

    Week #7 who cares

    Here's for week 7





    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    3,851
    Murray vs Jones

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    3,851
    Good to see GB get the baby calls as always





    This place is dead

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    107,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Good to see GB get the baby calls as always





    This place is dead

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    tell people to stop pushing off : )



    we had the offsides 50 yard pass get taken away from us because of BS but lets ignore that right?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    107,137
    lets go lions... bust those vikings *****

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    3,851
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    tell people to stop pushing off : )



    we had the offsides 50 yard pass get taken away from us because of BS but lets ignore that right?
    I knew if I posted that I'd get you in here!

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    15,227
    The early games suck.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    107,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    I knew if I posted that I'd get you in here!

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk


    its like a disease

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    107,137
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    The early games suck.
    packers/raiders

    vikings/lions

    texans/colts


    all great games

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    3,851
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    packers/raiders

    vikings/lions

    texans/colts


    all great games
    Bbbbbbbut it's not the ****** nfce

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    107,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Bbbbbbbut it's not the ****** nfce

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    lmfao

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    15,227
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    packers/raiders

    vikings/lions

    texans/colts


    all great games
    Packers/Raiders shouldn't be but it seems like the Packers are intent on making it one.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    107,137
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Packers/Raiders shouldn't be but it seems like the Packers are intent on making it one.
    raiders really arent bad lol

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    15,227
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    raiders really arent bad lol
    They are mediocre at best.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    83,394
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    raiders really arent bad lol
    Stop.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •