Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

49ers vs. Redskins

Kyle Shanahan's Revenge Game.

Post disparaging comments below.....

Covered the spread without even scoring a point.

Impressive

The Nationals have scored more runs, and the Capitals scored more goals, than the Redskins have scored points in the month of October. Ponder that one.

Defense showed up, for the most part. Having the weather as the 12th man helped them greatly. Gave up - or just gassed out - in the final quarter. Offense was bad. Not sure what anyone could do - SF didn't light things up, either.

Crowd was obviously a 49er crowd, and I am sure our asshat team president is quite proud of them for being there.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    The Nationals have scored more runs, and the Capitals scored more goals, than the Redskins have scored points in the month of October. Ponder that one.
    Hell, the Wizards don't play until tomorrow night, and Beal alone might outscore the Redskins monthly total in the first half.
    Last edited by BullsFan_1; 10-22-2019 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Salo View Post
    Defense showed up, for the most part. Having the weather as the 12th man helped them greatly. Gave up - or just gassed out - in the final quarter. Offense was bad. Not sure what anyone could do - SF didn't light things up, either.

Crowd was obviously a 49er crowd, and I am sure our asshat team president is quite proud of them for being there.
    Yeah, I'm not sure I can say the defense had a great game or not. The weather is a huge factor and severely limited both offenses.