Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 309 of 358 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 5364
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Maybe we could make a deal for Shane Greene.
    Maybe Melo would come back.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    yes lets do that. I know we absolutely won huge by signing Cole but i sure hope they aren't done yet. I really want to see Happ go, then see what else is left out there that they could pickup. IMO they are going to regret not getting another good reliever. There going to need one and they are always way more expense the closer it gets to the AS break
    They are probably done besides Cashman’s dumpster dives to put a challenge on Voit, and some of the backups.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    No lifetime ban. Too many guys over the years have cheated.

The true way to hurt them is vacate the titles/awards. That hurts bad. Including HOF.

Also, the Yanks must be huge fans of Lasagna and Cessa to rise a notch in the pen since they’ve signed nobody.

It’ll be interesting to see if they pick up Brittons funky option.
    Zach was signed as an insurance policy if Chap opted out. I expect a strong season out of Zach in 2020.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 01-22-2020 at 06:49 AM.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Zach was signed as an insurance policy if Chap opted out. I expect a strong season out of Zach in 2020.
    It's Zackhkhkhkh

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    One guy didn’t vote for Jeter. Doosh.
    I commented in the Jeter thread about this, I think it's funny. Total douche move but the voter but a fantastic jab to Jeter's ego that he isn't as highly regarded as Mo. That one vote will stick in his craw.

**** off. Where's my title

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Maybe Melo would come back.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I thought he was in Portland?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I commented in the Jeter thread about this, I think it's funny. Total douche move but the voter but a fantastic jab to Jeter's ego that he isn't as highly regarded as Mo. That one vote will stick in his craw.
    It’s actually a genius move because he will get a lot of press. While Jeter is a bit of a dooooosh, i was very happy for him and enjoyed all the tributes yesterday.

The amount of memories he brought us was insane. But he needs to go do something else and get out of the Marlins deal.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

It’s actually a genius move because he will get a lot of press. While Jeter is a bit of a dooooosh, i was very happy for him and enjoyed all the tributes yesterday.

The amount of memories he brought us was insane.
    But he needs to go do something else and get out of the Marlins deal.
    100% I am very grateful that he was a yankee and completely deserves all accolades he has and will receive.

Yankees Source ™
    @NYYTalks
    On @YESNetwork Yankees hot stove, Cashman confirmed that JA Happ will be the #5 starter. #Yankees
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Yankees Source [emoji769]
    @NYYTalks
    On @YESNetwork Yankees hot stove, Cashman confirmed that JA Happ will be the #5 starter. #Yankees
    https://twitter.com/RiverAveBlues/st...919491072?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Yankees Source ™
    @NYYTalks
    It's not the worst thing. Worst case, It gives him a chance to increase his trade value or end up in the pen. Best case, he returns to his old form and becomes a legit part of the rotation.
    It gives Monty time in the minors to fine tune. It pushes Cessa and Lasagna to the pen, I'm guessing.

Cole-Tank-Pax-Sevy-Happ is a nice rotation.

And suddenly, the teams weakness shows itself.......til Sunday gets back.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    It's not the worst thing. Worst case, It gives him a chance to increase his trade value or end up in the pen. Best case, he returns to his old form and becomes a legit part of the rotation.
    It gives Monty time in the minors to fine tune. It pushes Cessa and Lasagna to the pen, I'm guessing.

Cole-Tank-Pax-Sevy-Happ is a nice rotation.
    I would agree, could be worse. I felt Monty deserved a shot based on his rookie performance. With Cole at the top the entire dynamic changes. Very good rotation. Maybe, as you suggest, Happ surprises us all. Once German returns scenario shifts.

I guess Cash won't be moving his $17M before start of season.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Bryan Hoch@BryanHoch
    ICYMI: Miguel Andujar has been told to prepare for spring reps at 1B and LF in addition to 3B, Brian Cashman told the
    @YESNetwork yesterday.

So any bets on which position Andujar struggles with the most? I gotta think he's going to be an adventure in the OF