Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 150 of 356 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 5331
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    [emoji106]

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    And now JLo us talking about having a kid with Arod? What is the world coming to? Poor 28 Apparently Arod prefers a big latina booty over 28's skinny, pants hanging off, almost falling in the toilet because you get not traction to the sides, white boy one.
    Ya, it sucks. Need to fatten me up. I'm 6 ft 155 lbs. I thought he'd love that he could toss me around. Guess not. Maybe I should take some gummies so I can throw him around.

Betances has a 3.29 era in the postseason, i dont think that makes him a mental midget.

He's been a top 3 reliver since he's been in the MLB, if the price is right like a 5-6 m base with performance bonuses that could get him to 10m id love to have him back.

Also ive been checking out the FA market for LHed bats at positions we could actually use a player and its pretty thin. Im starting to think it will be a mistake if they let Didi walk. Besides being a very solid player on both sides of the ball he plays a huge role in the leadership in that clubhouse . If we could get him on a 2yr deal in the 24- 28m range i think they should bring him back, especially if they end up not having to pay Jake. Im not exactly thrilled with the idea of being 1 minor Gleyber injury away from Wade being our starting SS.

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    I'm just glad the Yankees don't share your mindset. Sanchez going nowhere.
    Aw man. I havenít been active in a while and I thought Mazda was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Betances has a 3.29 era in the postseason, i dont think that makes him a mental midget.

He's been a top 3 reliver since he's been in the MLB, if the price is right like a 5-6 m base with performance bonuses that could get him to 10m id love to have him back.

Also ive been checking out the FA market for LHed bats at positions we could actually use a player and its pretty thin. Im starting to think it will be a mistake if they let Didi walk. Besides being a very solid player on both sides of the ball he plays a huge role in the leadership in that clubhouse . If we could get him on a 2yr deal in the 24- 28m range i think they should bring him back, especially if they end up not having to pay Jake. Im not exactly thrilled with the idea of being 1 minor Gleyber injury away from Wade being our starting SS.
    I want no part of Dellin. Canít throw to any base. Canít field. Walks everyone under pressure. Terrible playoff guy to have. His era is a run higher and heís walked 7 guys in 11 ip and the stolen base stats against him lately are like 100%.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    A few weeks ago I mentioned the Yanks should sign Maldonado to entice Cole.

If Romine bails, thatís a package deal to offer Cole.
    I completely agree, and he's not a bad backup either

Iíll say this. Who was the last FA the yanks did a road show for that they didnít get?

I canít recall a road show since Fatty and Arod.
    they went on the road for Tanaka. If the go on the road for somebody it means they are deadly serious about getting them and i don't remember a player " went big game hunting" like they are with Cole and not get that player.

IMO if Hal agrees to out bid everyone like its going to take to get him, i think our odds of getting him are way better than 50/50

I want no part of Dellin. Canít throw to any base. Canít field. Walks everyone under pressure. Terrible playoff guy to have. His era is a run higher and heís walked 7 guys in 11 ip and the stolen base stats against him lately are like 100%.
    I love Betances, but an 80 year old walking with a cane could steal second base 100 times out of 100.

Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post
    7/252 is lower than I thought this would start so............................ALL IN!!!!!
    Sauron with all this new info what your take on this? what do u think our chances are to land him and whats your contract guess? if Cole turns them down do you put more of the blane in Cash and Boonehead or Hal.

BTW taking Pettite with they to see Cole, who i believe was Coles favorite player growning up was a very very smart moves on the Yankee part. I also read CC has already talked to him 3 times and said they have plans to meet 2 times more. I will say that they Yanks sure appear to be pull out all the stops. I guess we ll see when we start to hear the offers

Olney purposed a trade, Robbie Ray for Frazier. I would hate the move if it was the only move to strengthen the rotation . That said if it were a secondary move i wouldn't mid it. He's a very hard throwing lefty with a very high k rate. Hed be a great 1st project for Blake and our new pitching coaches. Worst case he could be a solid backend reliever

I completely agree, and he's not a bad backup either

they went on the road for Tanaka. If the go on the road for somebody it means they are deadly serious about getting them and i don't remember a player " went big game hunting" like they are with Cole and not get that player.

IMO if Hal agrees to out bid everyone like its going to take to get him, i think our odds of getting him are way better than 50/50
    Truth

Quote Originally Posted by PJO34 View Post
    I love Betances, but an 80 year old walking with a cane could steal second base 100 times out of 100.
    Also truth.

Olney purposed a trade, Robbie Ray for Frazier. I would hate the move if it was the only move to strengthen the rotation . That said if it were a secondary move i wouldn't mid it. He's a very hard throwing lefty with a very high k rate. Hed be a great 1st project for Blake and our new pitching coaches. Worst case he could be a solid backend reliever
    More truth.

Fkn Void. Listen to his interview on Hot Stove.

He says Ďyou knowí every sentence. So incredibly irritating.

Woah.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Woah.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Just saw this on twitter. EVERYBODY REMAIN CALM.