Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 4667
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Oh, don't be salty. Kink.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Yes

**** off. Where's my title

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    28....looks like Rizzo is a stud then. bring it!

Side note: I love that Hal bounced Cash and called Boras himself to lock it down. Stud.
    i agree with you hal being involved sealed the deal..

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I didn't know that.

Sauron, this is why I am still on the train. Cash didn't get it done!!!
    It's also my reasoning for not hating cash as much. Since ownership has more pull and rightfully so.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

So Rizzo is worth giving up good assets for one year, then having to pay him?

Why dont the Cubs want to keep him? Dude loves it there, doesn’t want to leave. People were saying they didn’t want to pay Cole, now we are talking about giving up chips, then paying a 1B? Better off using those resources elsewhere

Averaging out Voits numbers, he would have wound up 28/85. And that’s not factoring in he was playing better than that before getting hurt

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    So Rizzo is worth giving up good assets for one year, then having to pay him?

Why dont the Cubs want to keep him? Dude loves it there, doesn’t want to leave. People were saying they didn’t want to pay Cole, now we are talking about giving up chips, then paying a 1B? Better off using those resources elsewhere

Averaging out Voits numbers, he would have wound up 28/85. And that’s not factoring in he was playing better than that before getting hurt
    I think you have a Void Crush. Allow me to invite you to the TWizzle Crush Club.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Rizzo is elite. High avg. High obp. Power. Gold glove. Guy does it all.
    ....and LHed.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    I think you have a Void Crush. Allow me to invite you to the TWizzle Crush Club.
    Ha, nah..

Just looking for places to save a few bucks. Because I’m sure this Cole contract will cause some casualties down the road. Not saying Rizzo isn’t better. Just that we could get decent production out of first without spending that much

Rizzo is a luxury. Is he required? Is he a necessity? No imo. Voit has the potential to put up similar numbers. His glove is not same caliber, but considering the cost differential imo Yanks can live with the difference and hope he improves. He is another righty in a lineup that sorely needs LHed bats. I'm on the fence.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Rizzo is a luxury. Is he required? Is he a necessity? No imo. Voit has the potential to put up similar numbers. His glove is not same caliber, but considering the cost differential imo Yanks can live with the difference and hope he improves. He is another righty in a lineup that sorely needs LHed bats. I'm on the fence.
    I would argue he's less of a luxury than a guy who just signed a 9 year deal for 325 mil. That is a luxury.
    A good lefty bat that can hit for avg and power is much more of a necessity IMO.

**** off. Where's my title

Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post
    ^^^^ If you notice, Sauron subtly utilized exactly 36 of those emojis.
    Awesome!
    My top 5 Yankee playoff teams

5. 2009

I would argue he's less of a luxury than a guy who just signed a 9 year deal for 325 mil. That is a luxury.
    A good lefty bat that can hit for avg and power is much more of a necessity IMO.
    This is why Kinko truly is not a clown.

Fair enough. However we will have to agree to disagree on this one. The Yanks have sorely needed a torp for at least the last three seasons. The glaring hole that reared it's ugly head time and again in the postseason. As we have discussed, there are redundancies but the team does not lack for offense. They would certainly benefit from a good LHed bat now that Didi is gone. As I said I'm on the fence. But...the priority was getting Cole. I believed it then and still believe.
    Last edited by drt1010; 12-11-2019 at 05:21 PM.

Lindor to Dodgers in the works!

Seager is a nice lefty bat if he becomes available should they land Lindor.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Apparently Dellin is gone.

I’d do Giancarlo for Seager if Lindor to the Dodgers is real