Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 276 of 357 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 5341
    Scary Gary settles for $5 million and avoids arbitration....

Mookie Betts got $27 million!

Urshela settles for $2.47 million

Judge probably gets $20 million
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 01-10-2020 at 05:02 PM.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Scary Gary settles for $5 million and avoids arbitration....

Mookie Betts got $27 million!

Urshela settles for $2.47 million

Judge probably gets $20 million
    betts got 27 last year arbitration free agent next year gary judge 1st year of arbitration.. which means you will get your first big pay day but first year is always the lowest total of any arbitration..

at best judge might get 10 million first year of arbitration but probably will get less than that..

Paxton gets 12.5 in arb

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Tommy Kahnle/Yankees agree at 2.65M

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Yankees had agreed to deals with all players eligible for arb. Reports of Money not in on everyone yet tho.

Judge gets 8.5 mil

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Judge gets 8.5 mil

https://twitter.com/BryanHoch/status...396806144?s=19

#inflation

With the arbitration numbers from today I have the Yankees at $250million for their 26 men roster in 2020 (I obviously included Ellsbury's salary since I doubt they'd win their grievance against him).

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiNYC View Post
    With the arbitration numbers from today I have the Yankees at $250million for their 26 men roster in 2020 (I obviously included Ellsbury's salary since I doubt they'd win their grievance against him).
    I'd imagine they would very much prefer to shed some(Happ comes to mind). Also that they don't want to cross that 258 threshold.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post

Cessa should be the highest paid one of that group

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Cessa should be the highest paid one of that group
    Fax.

Wonder is Leo is okay. Or if he got kidnapped by a weatherman driving a Mazda from Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post
    Would really like one more impact (not necessarily power) bat.

Feel we stripmined way too much out losing Didi, Hicks, and especially EE.

I feel everyone around here is forgetting just how important Encarnacionís midseason acquisition was. We were teetering out of the injury explosion and Edwin added a MUCH needed threat and jolt to our offense. Of all the times Cashman has failed miserably in these types of acquisitions (Ackley, Vernon, Overbay, Sexson) Edwin represented a raging, unqualified success.

While I get that everyone is miffed by his non-performance against Houston, losing Encarnacion, to my mind, is a HUGE blow to our offensive depth that will not easily be replicated.
    I think the biggest key could be the S&C group that we now have. EE really was big.. but that's because Aaron Judge, Stanton, voit, Hicks and Miggy were all on the IL and EE was needed... but if most if not all of those guys are suddenly healthy, EE would be stealing AB's from them and would become a drag on the team.

as much a I would have loved to keep EE... it comes down to you can only have 9 hitters in the lineup at once... and if you have too much quality depth... your sitting too much of your top players too often. Last year, the injuries forced that to be not as much of an issue.. hopefully, this year that will be a problem to have.